fantasee2006
Fallen Angel
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2006
- Posts
- 16,468
cockslave said:HI beautiful
How's you babe apart from very busy?
Really good.....feeling absolutely great hon......
Hope you are getting a bit of "Me" time

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
cockslave said:HI beautiful
How's you babe apart from very busy?

Thats why I stay up half the night.........or all night depending who I'm talking too !fantasee2006 said:Really good.....feeling absolutely great hon......![]()
Hope you are getting a bit of "Me" time![]()
cockslave said:Thats why I stay up half the night.........or all night depending who I'm talking too !![]()

Oooooo you'll get in trouble for hitting and running......still as long as you cum back again later I'll forgive you.......have fun JohnJohn048 said:howdy Cs, doing a hit and run before heading out hun and wanted to say hi before the run part Hope all is good and have a good one today![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Ooh I do ..no complaints yet from the other person either! Don't know why.....I can talk the hind legs of a donkey!fantasee2006 said:You enjoy it babe....![]()
cockslave said:Ooh I do ..no complaints yet from the other person either! Don't know why.....I can talk the hind legs of a donkey!

cockslave said:Oooooo you'll get in trouble for hitting and running......still as long as you cum back again later I'll forgive you.......have fun John![]()
And yes he can talk for fun too. Vaccinated with a gramaphone needle himself I think.Still he's a good un and such a sweety who can resistfantasee2006 said:No s**t!! LOL Have fun darling![]()

cockslave said:And yes he can talk for fun too. Vaccinated with a gramaphone needle himself I think.Still he's a good un and such a sweety who can resistI know I couldn't
![]()

You can talk for fun babe........just wasn't as much laughing as there usually is last night! but those pics explain whyWOOKSTER said:????![]()
![]()

cockslave said:You can talk for fun babe........just wasn't as much laughing as there usually is last night! but those pics explain why![]()

cockslave said:thought i'd try out a different angle with new cam

mmmmmm bit like me when watching the TV ! lolWOOKSTER said:Well i was deep in thought when doing them hun !![]()
![]()
and there was me thinking i'd get peace to sleepFRENCHIE44T said:Like Russ, I'd do the same with you in this position![]()
![]()
![]()
You look very vulnerable laying there, but if we can put some pillows under your stomach, then you'll be in my favorite position.![]()
![]()
![]()
cockslave said:mmmmmm bit like me when watching the TV ! lol

cockslave said:and there was me thinking i'd get peace to sleep![]()

just some hairy blonde muso type.....looked like he could have been in a metal bandWOOKSTER said:Oh Yes !...........What was on ?????![]()
by the time i finish two bottles of the loopy juice won't be much company Frenchie.........probably spend the night making the sheets rise!FRENCHIE44T said:Maybe later we could have 40 winks.![]()
cockslave said:just some hairy blonde muso type.....looked like he could have been in a metal band![]()
cockslave said:by the time i finish two bottles of the loopy juice won't be much company Frenchie.........probably spend the night making the sheets rise!
was thinking more like Poison............the guy gets in my veins and spreads like wildfire, gasping for breath and and calling on the almighty a lot!WOOKSTER said:Tin Lizzy ??????![]()
just stating the obviousFRENCHIE44T said:ROFL Hun. He He.![]()
![]()
cockslave said:was thinking more like Poison............the guy gets in my veins and spreads like wildfire, gasping for breath and and calling on the almighty a lot!![]()

mmmmm all thats missing is the wavesWOOKSTER said:Just my scene that is !![]()
![]()