cockslave
snap happy in scotland
- Joined
- Jan 9, 2006
- Posts
- 17,110
the results from my evening weren't very messy but they certainly were enjoyable........slurp!bolero982 said:hehe. I was glad too...the results were very enjoyable, yet messy.![]()
![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
the results from my evening weren't very messy but they certainly were enjoyable........slurp!bolero982 said:hehe. I was glad too...the results were very enjoyable, yet messy.![]()
![]()

mmmmmmm maybeRuss007UK said:sounds like Cs had a fun nite out last nite![]()
we wanna see pics next time tho showing us how brave CS is![]()
![]()
![]()
cockslave said:mmmmmmm maybe

have to see what my friend agrees to first!Russ007UK said:no maybe about it - your fans wanna see you out at play![]()
we cant be there so .....
![]()
![]()
cockslave said:have to see what my friend agrees to first!

cockslave said:now i know Miss will approve and its fun too! making you a quivering mess........just like i was earlier!
ps btw the shaking was from nerves! ! !![]()

cockslave said:hehe and still i missed the visitdamn hun either you'll have to visit earlier or i'll have to stay up even later!
![]()
hi there6ulii4u said:Hi CS
HeHe, I do have have some strange hours. Can't stay on long today, Have to leave for plane trip at 2:45 am. 2 hour drive to airport.
Glad you had a good time last night. Hmmm...Slurp you say![]()
......6
ooo 1 more benBig Ben IV said:Hey cs like the new av![]()

hi hunFRENCHIE44T said:Good Evening CS
I hope everything is well up there and you're ok![]()
![]()

Good for you Sweetie. I hope you had a little Reciprocal action. It seems only fair.cockslave said:hi there
yep yummy!
cockslave said:you flying ....... unlucky![]()
mmmm amazing mouth action!!!!6ulii4u said:Good for you Sweetie. I hope you had a little Reciprocal action. It seems only fair.![]()
Not too bad 3 to 4 times per month, not bad. Hey, I get online time to fill some of the time.
cockslave said:hi hun
hows you ? things doing ok here
snap!FRENCHIE44T said:I'm cool, just getting on in life best I can.
cockslave said:mmmm amazing mouth action!!!!
but then he did say something similar at time.....hehe!6ulii4u said:Okay, all visuals in place. Always can use visual aids. If there is a break between posting you can take the credit.![]()
......6
cockslave said:snap!

been on here all night and dayFRENCHIE44T said:Its just started raining again here. I am listening to it hitting the window.![]()
cockslave said:but then he did say something similar at time.....hehe!
oh yes ...................he certainly did. even took me home after !6ulii4u said:Smart Man. Give credit where credit is due.
......6
the rain that isFRENCHIE44T said:AWWWWwwwww my poor CS![]()
![]()
![]()