my own thread

pookies said:
Alright missy..methinks it's time for you to cough up some new, sexy pics. You have had plenty of time to heal. ;) :nana: :heart:
heal .......who needed to heal!
 
Thanks Pookie, looks like we should have asked.

Thanks CS pics are always welcome.
 
6ulii4u said:
Thanks Pookie, looks like we should have asked.

Thanks CS pics are always welcome.
those were the pre av shot early this morning after my sexy night out!
 
pookies said:
Hehe!! What is it "they" say!! "Ask and you shall recieve" :D
So glad I did now :catroar:
Thank you my fellow tough scot. :kiss: :heart:
thnk with you westies it's more that you ' never haud yer wheesht'
 
ShinigamiSama said:
hey slavey
-hug'n'kiss-

hope your weekend went well and your arm is getting better
arm back to normal hun
as well as all other working parts
:p
 
Evening (well, morning now I guess ;)). Your new av & user pic are wonderful...pitty I've hurt my wrist moving something earlier. Always said doing work was bad for my health... ;)
 
Back
Top