my own thread

cockslave said:
hope you don't have same prob;)
Not usually...and I'm sure if you took hold of mine it wouldn't jump out of your hand. Might do something else after a while though. hehe. ;)
 
blueprints said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..thanks..YES just like that!!!.. Do you have anything thicker?? :)
only a certain cock i'm planning on riding before the months out!:D and he knows who he is as i've already had a taste!
 
bolero982 said:
Not usually...and I'm sure if you took hold of mine it wouldn't jump out of your hand. Might do something else after a while though. hehe. ;)
and i wonder what that might be:devil:
 
cockslave said:
and i wonder what that might be:devil:
Whatever it is, he better not make too much of a mess this time...I'm running out of clean sheets for this bed! ;) :devil:
 
blueprints said:
6 and a bit inches around.. ;)... how thick is the dildo you used in the pic?
around 3 the purple in earlier pics was 5

plus if you check thru thread a couple of double vag shots!
 
bolero982 said:
Whatever it is, he better not make too much of a mess this time...I'm running out of clean sheets for this bed! ;) :devil:
lol right lads i'm off to bed . i'm up in 3 and a bit hours
have fun:D
 
cockslave said:
lol right lads i'm off to bed . i'm up in 3 and a bit hours
have fun:D
Goodnight. :kiss: Should probably get off myself soon (no pun intended ;) )...my head feels like there's a Frenchman living inside it!
 
bolero982 said:
Goodnight. :kiss: Should probably get off myself soon (no pun intended ;) )...my head feels like there's a Frenchman living inside it!
wino LOL !
couple more pics on pussy 2007 thread pookies is there too:p
 
cockslave said:
wino LOL !
I wish it was wine related. ;) Haven't drunk for 3-days...not since I decided mixing what was left of the gin with the vermouth was a good idea. Tasted good, but brought about moments of unconsciousness... ;) :p
 
Hi CS, You really out did yourself with those new pic’s they are fabulous. :p Just what I needed tonight, and actually also last night . :nana: Just the right size for my lap-top. Almost like having you sitting on the table in front of me, with your legs over my shoulders and me inching ever closer……one second……Had to switch hands. ;)

You have one great day tomorrow. :kiss:


......6
 
cockslave said:
promise! :D
and to show i mean it here's another of todays ones

Wow... I've only been here five minutes... Lol what are we doing next week? Orgy... Lol.

Oh good morning by the way... ;) :kiss: :rose:
 
bolero982 said:
I wish it was wine related. ;) Haven't drunk for 3-days...not since I decided mixing what was left of the gin with the vermouth was a good idea. Tasted good, but brought about moments of unconsciousness... ;) :p
as it does you numpty! hangover city here you cum
 
6ulii4u said:
Hi CS, You really out did yourself with those new pic’s they are fabulous. :p Just what I needed tonight, and actually also last night . :nana: Just the right size for my lap-top. Almost like having you sitting on the table in front of me, with your legs over my shoulders and me inching ever closer……one second……Had to switch hands. ;)

You have one great day tomorrow. :kiss:


......6
yep that cramp can be a sod. glad i can ease your trip 6 :devil:
 
swingingmole said:
Wow... I've only been here five minutes... Lol what are we doing next week? Orgy... Lol.

Oh good morning by the way... ;) :kiss: :rose:
roflmao and mornign to you too hun:kis:

ORGY ! ! ! damn that would solve a lot of things....damn if duracell sells enough batteries fro all the cams tho! :p
 
:cool:
cockslave said:
roflmao and mornign to you too hun:kis:

ORGY ! ! ! damn that would solve a lot of things....damn if duracell sells enough batteries fro all the cams tho! :p

I don't think anyone would be thinking of taking pictures...Lol. too busy doing other things..... :p :devil: just name the place...Lol :kiss:
 
swingingmole said:
:cool:

I don't think anyone would be thinking of taking pictures...Lol. too busy doing other things..... :p :devil: just name the place...Lol :kiss:
ah but i'd want some pics for posterity and the thread
 
Back
Top