my own thread

Good afternoon.
What's this strange round glowy thing in the sky outside?? I don't think I've seen that before...could it be the sun?? ;) :p
 
secondtimer said:
hey great thread just thought i would pop in and say hi
hi hun and thanks for visiting my humble domain........or should that be the madhouse....... either way welcome:kiss:


think i'll post a pic now.....ok i lied ...two
 
bolero982 said:
Good afternoon.
What's this strange round glowy thing in the sky outside?? I don't think I've seen that before...could it be the sun?? ;) :p
yep all nice and shiny.......damn newarly didn't recognise it .been so long since i seen it
:)
 
mmmm thats what i like to see nice and soft waiting to be licked.....
 
open your legs then beautiful let me see what im going to spend the next few hours pleasuring
 
attachment.php


that looks so lickable and sooo tight
 
surf1 said:
attachment.php


that looks so lickable and sooo tight
after two natural childbirths one over 9lb i take that as a very high compliment indeed;)

but the its amazing the treatments youcan get on the NHS nowadays
 
i start by kissing my way down your inner thigh you can feel my breath on your sensitive pussy lips
 
i kiss just above your pussy my chin lightly graizing your clit. my hands running up and down your legs
 
cockslave said:
hi hun and thanks for visiting my humble domain........or should that be the madhouse....... either way welcome:kiss:


think i'll post a pic now.....ok i lied ...two


Mmm, yummy :devil: those look very familiar :devil: :devil: :kiss:
 
cockslave said:
hi hun and thanks for visiting my humble domain........or should that be the madhouse....... either way welcome:kiss:


think i'll post a pic now.....ok i lied ...two


Now, THIS looks delicious. I'd love to run my tongue along there for a while if you let me. :p :p :p :kiss:
 
Back
Top