my own thread

bolero982 said:
Morning. :kiss: Hope you sleep well...certainly better than I did. ;)
not really ended up with about 3 hours again
and i've to work tonight
 
fantasee2006 said:
Hey darling :kiss:

No sleep again? It's not good for you ;)
i know hun but by the time i got to bed then those pesky oiks got home, i had no chance:(
 
cockslave said:
damn it 6 ....you were on when i signed in then my isp crashed
must have been the box hit by lightning1

missed you again:(

Awww. would have been fun. Right Now I'm doing reports and flipping back and forth. Have to make sure I don't Copy And Paste your pic's in the wrong place. But then again My Boss may enjoy them as well. :D
 
6ulii4u said:
Awww. would have been fun. Right Now I'm doing reports and flipping back and forth. Have to make sure I don't Copy And Paste your pic's in the wrong place. But then again My Boss may enjoy them as well. :D
hehe he'd maybe promote you! !
 
cockslave said:
hehe he'd maybe promote you! !

Hmmmm.... Nah I'll keep you to myself. Damn, there I go hiting the desk again ;) You do have an instant effect.
 
6ulii4u said:
Hmmmm.... Nah I'll keep you to myself. Damn, there I go hiting the desk again ;) You do have an instant effect.
awwwwwwwwww better cut a groove in it hun...those splinters from splitting wood smart!;)
 
swingingmole said:
Good evening... ;) Hope you slept well... :rose: :kiss:
got about 3 hours again before kids woke me ...arguing. damn someone kept me up too long today!:p
 
cockslave said:
awwwwwwwwww better cut a groove in it hun...those splinters from splitting wood smart!;)


Maybe you can kiss it and make it all better. :devil:


......6
 
cockslave said:
ooooo such offers just as i'm going to have to go in the shower! :devil:

'Mmmmm.... pushing myself back from the table and closing my eyes and picturing you in the shower. .....nice' Enjoy your shower Hun. :kiss:
 
Hi Sweetie, I how you make sure and get some sleep when you get home today. We need you well rested.

I can come... back and look at this pic in the mean time. :p
Lovely :kiss:


......6
 
6ulii4u said:
Hi Sweetie, I how you make sure and get some sleep when you get home today. We need you well rested.

I can come... back and look at this pic in the mean time. :p
Lovely :kiss:


......6
damn i'm tired this morning:(


well 6 you have the magical 100 posts enough for an avatar..could this mean we get to see a pic of you there! :kiss: ;)
 
good morning. hope you slept well. although it seems you are still burning the candle at both ends ha ha ha
 
spook2605 said:
good morning. hope you slept well. although it seems you are still burning the candle at both ends ha ha ha
morning spook .....no just work sand horrendous weather
 
Back
Top