My Slave Emes.

snowhugs said:
Just dropped by to say hi, hope all is well and that you had a lovely valentines (i no long time ago now)



{{{Snow}}} :kiss:

good to see you hun :rose:
 
Emes said:
I hated them too......ask for sedation next time ~ its fab!!!! :D :D :D


Hello little one I don't remember you ever asking me for sedation!!

good evening to all of Emes's friends.
 
Domain Master said:
Hello little one I don't remember you ever asking me for sedation!!

good evening to all of Emes's friends.




Master :D :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:


We were talking about dentists and You know how much i hated going til i was offered the sedation!
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
It is wonderful hun..I have had a wonderful evening. :kiss: :rose:

I hope that you are doing good and have had a good day!



{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

Glad things have been so good for you today....my day has been pretty good to....no burnt anything!!! :nana:
 
I've never seen this thread before, but I must say I am glad that I found it! Emes, you are a beautiful woman. :rose: It is great to see a bbw that is a submissive. I thought I was the only one! I just wanted to say that I love your pics and I hope that you have a great day.
 
Jadefox129 said:
I've never seen this thread before, but I must say I am glad that I found it! Emes, you are a beautiful woman. :rose: It is great to see a bbw that is a submissive. I thought I was the only one! I just wanted to say that I love your pics and I hope that you have a great day.


Awwww thank you Jadefox for such lovely comments :kiss: :rose:

Feel free to pop back any time :kiss:
 
Hi !!

Emes,

I am back from my business - sorry I haven't been in touch recently !!

I am always keeping an eye on you and wish you better fortune !!

xxxx
 
Emes said:
Awwww poor you hun :kiss:



Poor me is right, i am feeling sorry for myslef tonight. i get some more fillings and two teeth pulled tomorrow, one being an old wisdom tooth. i need someone to come with me and hold my hand. i'm such a chicken. :eek:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Pink...Nice AV...Love that..

I wish you well when you go back tomorrow and hope that it went well yesterday! :kiss:


i was brave yesterday but i feel timid today. i will go but i am feeling a bit scared tonight. :eek:
 
Domain Master said:
Hello little one I don't remember you ever asking me for sedation!!

good evening to all of Emes's friends.



Hello to Emes' wonderful, Sir. :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Master :D :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :heart:


We were talking about dentists and You know how much i hated going til i was offered the sedation!

Yes little one I do remember and I was very pleased with you when you did go eventually and it turned out to be worth it in the end didn't it?
 
Jadefox129 said:
I've never seen this thread before, but I must say I am glad that I found it! Emes, you are a beautiful woman. :rose: It is great to see a bbw that is a submissive. I thought I was the only one! I just wanted to say that I love your pics and I hope that you have a great day.



Hello Jadefox129 I am pleased you found my slaves thread and that you like her pictures. Maybe we will have a few more for you to admire in the near future.
 
pink_ said:
Hello to Emes' wonderful, Sir. :kiss:


Good evening pink I am so sorry to hear of your fear of dentists but the end result is worth all the worry in the end. I wish I could be with you when you go as I would have liked to have been with Emes but I told her to close her eyes and imagine I was there with her as I was in spirit so why not try the same thing? close your eyes tightly and think hard about me being there squeezing your hand and being strong for you it seemed to work for Emes (until she discovered gas and air that is)

Good luck dear pink I will be thinking of you.
 
Cat26 said:
Thought I would pop by and leave lots of kisses for you both to place where you wish ;)


What a very nice thought sweet Cat many thanks. I can think of where I would like to place some kisses but all the best places are on Emes and on your sweet self.
 
snowhugs said:
Just dropped by to say hi, hope all is well and that you had a lovely valentines (i no long time ago now)


Good evening snowhugs it has been such a long time we are pleased to see you back again I hope you will stay in touch now dear lady.
 
pink_ said:
Poor me is right, i am feeling sorry for myslef tonight. i get some more fillings and two teeth pulled tomorrow, one being an old wisdom tooth. i need someone to come with me and hold my hand. i'm such a chicken. :eek:




If ony i were closer....will be with you in spirit.... :kiss:



I DO know what its like as i had a load of stuff done the last half of 2005....i was terrified til they offered me sedation! Why not see if your dentist has it???
 
I see I have another blank entry again it seems as if I am being stalked. Very useful tool that saves me having to see the drivel that is being posted I must say!
 
Domain Master said:
Yes little one I do remember and I was very pleased with you when you did go eventually and it turned out to be worth it in the end didn't it?



It was definately worth it Master, and it helped so much knowing You were there with me in spirit


:kiss:
 
Domain Master said:
Good evening pink I am so sorry to hear of your fear of dentists but the end result is worth all the worry in the end. I wish I could be with you when you go as I would have liked to have been with Emes but I told her to close her eyes and imagine I was there with her as I was in spirit so why not try the same thing? close your eyes tightly and think hard about me being there squeezing your hand and being strong for you it seemed to work for Emes (until she discovered gas and air that is)

Good luck dear pink I will be thinking of you.


It works Pink....i know cause i have done it!
 
Emes said:
{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

Glad things have been so good for you today....my day has been pretty good to....no burnt anything!!! :nana:



{{{{Emes}}}}

Glad to hear your day has been pretty good...And woohoo on no burnt things! :kiss: :rose:
 
pink_ said:
Poor me is right, i am feeling sorry for myslef tonight. i get some more fillings and two teeth pulled tomorrow, one being an old wisdom tooth. i need someone to come with me and hold my hand. i'm such a chicken. :eek:

Oh Pink hon I will be there with you in spirit..I had a wisdom tooth pulled the other day..I hate having fillings..Oh yoru mouth stays numb all day seems like..Hope that you make it through it well.....****hugs****
 
Back
Top