My Slave Emes.

JupiterRising said:

Have a most enjoyable adventure this weekend, DM and Emes. :)

​


{{{JR}}} :kiss:

it was a lovely weekend thank you...and i think i do speak for both of us!

Hope yours was as good


:kiss:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Enjoy your weekend both.

Any chance of a detour via my house for a cuppa on the way home hun????


Well i did detour...will make it long enough for a cuppa another time hun :kiss:
 
Cat26 said:
Just wanted to leave kisses for you both. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Wish I could deliver them personally. ;) Emes, I miss our chats while I am on night duty - hopefully catch up soon babe. :(


Miss you too hun when we dont get to chat....hope you arent working to hard!

As for delivering them personally.....mmmmmm THAT sounds wonderful!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Emes and DM..Hope that you both have a most enjoyable weekend! :kiss: :rose:



{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

the weekend was lovely (as it always is when Master and i get to meet) :D


hope yours was good too :kiss: :rose:
 
Emes said:
:confused:


did have lots of fun but am confused by your post hun!!!


Hope your weekend was good though :kiss:


Some how I believe it should have read HAVE lots of fun :eek: Good to hear you two did :D
 
luv1 said:
Some how I believe it should have read HAVE lots of fun :eek: Good to hear you two did :D



LOL....did wonder!


We did thank you....hope your weekend was good too :kiss:
 
Emes said:
LOL....did wonder!


We did thank you....hope your weekend was good too :kiss:


It's gone by too quickly for my liking :D Got myself a new cook book the other day and been treat everyone to bowl after bowl of Chinese meals :nana: From Chicken and beansprout stir fry to prawn chop suey :cathappy: I tell yah Gordon Ramsey got nothing on me :nana:
 
Emes said:
Miss you too hun when we dont get to chat....hope you arent working to hard!

As for delivering them personally.....mmmmmm THAT sounds wonderful!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
Doesn't it just......... :kiss:

Glad you had a good weekend both of you :kiss: :D
 
Emes said:
Well i did detour...will make it long enough for a cuppa another time hun :kiss:

And lovely to see you it was too!!!!!!! Make it two cuppas and you have a date hun :D :D :D
 
luv1 said:
It's gone by too quickly for my liking :D Got myself a new cook book the other day and been treat everyone to bowl after bowl of Chinese meals :nana: From Chicken and beansprout stir fry to prawn chop suey :cathappy: I tell yah Gordon Ramsey got nothing on me :nana:



Weekends have a habit of doing that..esp when they are good!

Your cooking sounded good til it got to the prawns....i cant stand them!!!
 
Emes said:
Weekends have a habit of doing that..esp when they are good!

Your cooking sounded good til it got to the prawns....i cant stand them!!!

How about honey roast duck with Singapore style rice :cathappy:
 
I seem to have a jar of honey hanging about here for some reason :eek: Not sure why :cathappy:
 
Emes said:
I read that wrong first time..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't feel embarrassed. Knowing how my mind works you probably read it right and I wrote it out wrong :D
 
Back
Top