My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


*lick*?.....*giggles*

i am glad that you like the new pictures SD and yes i have been preparing Master's Hole for Him and for quite some time now. :p i love wearing the plug as it draws me closer to Him...and oh, how i love being a "good girl" :devil:

Also SD, i did go through the link to the thread where you described your collaring ceremony and i must say--absolutely beautiful. Pet is very fortunate :rose:

I am so glad you enjoyed it! I would be happy to share any details that I didn't post in there if you had any questions. But I am the fortunate one...
 
Hey Slut, just looking at those pics makes me want to stick my finger in your asshole :catroar: and eat that pussy of yours, lick all those juices :p :p More wet pussy pics, please :devil:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


TY SD but you have shared plenty. It was plenty enough details without compromising the intimacy of your ceremony. Thank you again for sharing what you did share. You are both very fortunate. :rose:

You are very welcome. I enjoy talking with you! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*smiles* and i enjoy talking with you SD ;)

How is pet doing on her avatar for you?...i had that same assignment when Master was getting close to 100 posts and the result is what you see as his avatar now. i can't wait till Master and i are together in June because i would very much like Him to kiss His little sluts ass with His crop and give me 6 beautiful pink stripes to make up my new avatar. i long for those "kisses" :devil: :rose:

I am not sure how she is doing. I generally do not micro manage her tasks. I give her an assignment and a deadline and it is up to her to get it done or be punished. She is quite creative and I am sure it will be fantastic, the only question is if she will get it done by the deadline. :)

One of the things I enjoyed the most about our collaring ceremony was the spanking that she received. I took my time and made sure that my hand print was nice and read on her delicious ass. With our distance, I have her administer her spankings to herself. At first I was doubtful that she was doing it as hard as I would, but she surprises me all the time.

I bought her a hairbrush for Christmas to make sure that she is administering enough pain, but I have only needed to use it once since then. (A part of me hopes she misses this deadline... ;) )

When I said you could ask me about the collaring, I meant via PM, I should have made that more clear. It really was a beautiful time for both of us and I would love to share more details with someone who would understand. :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

Well, if she knows what's good for her she will have it done on time. i'm sure she will.

i would love to see Master's handprint in bright red on my skin...so sexy :p

i give her credit for self spankings, because i tried that a few times and i can't seem to get the angle right and no matter how hard i tried i never could seem to hit myself hard enough to show any results. *shrugs* :)

*smiles* you want pet to miss her deadline? *giggles* you Doms are all alike :p

SD, if you would really like to share more about your collaring ceremony it would be a privledge to hear about it...but please understand that you being another Dom...i must run this by Master first and please be aware that whatever you write to me will be seen by him as i send him copies of my PM's. i do hope you understand. :rose:

Of course I understand! :) I wouldn't impose upon your Sir by sending you a PM without his permission and I would assume that he would see them as well. If you would like to hear a bit more, ask him and I will tell you. If not, that is ok too.

No worries.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you so much for understanding SD...i really appreciate that. Master will be online tonight at 2am my time...i will ask Him then. :) :rose:

Such a good girl. :)

And to answer your previous question, yes we Dom's are all the same. We assign tasks hoping they are completed but secretly harboring a hope that a mistake will be made. ;)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you SD...i do love being a "good girl" ;)

Yup...it's just as i suspected...you all harbor that hope that a mistake will be made...i KNEW it *giggles* :rose:

PS-i have to run for a spell as i have to drive my son into work soon, but i will return shortly thereafter.

No worries, I am actually heading out for the night. Have fun! :)
 
Be my guest. MY slut is looking for another woman to enjoy spending time with.
Dave
 
Back
Top