My Slut Playing

Scarlet_72 said:
Your welcum Dave... Would you have allowed us to put up a nice slut show for you?
Scarlet i would allow MY slut and you to put on a slut show for me and your Master.It would please me greatly to see sluts face buried in a wet pussy.Getting me ready to use MY ass.
Dave
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*giggles* ooo how much fun could we have putting on a nice slut show for both our Masters huh Scarlet? :devil: :kiss: :rose:

Ohh yea, and since I now know we are two of a kind in many ways and know our Masters would love our show. It would have been a thrill to show how slutty we can be and how well we could prepare each other for our Masters pleasure. To make ourself warm and wet and hot for them and let them have the pleasure of us sharing our juice in a deep French kiss :kiss:
 
what a great idea1

tenedaveslilslut said:

and oooo how much fun i had fantasizing Scarlet...your pussy juice on my top lip, it would be nice if i could lick your pussy *blushing* would you like that Scarlet? :kiss: :rose:

You know I would love it and even more: I would love to show your Master how much I appreciates his slut. I know it will please my Master too - so this is a win-win situation!
Closing my eyes, thinking of it, makes it hard to control myself - you know; one of my training subjects for today (thanks for your tips!).
Wet kisses and drams from one slut to another :kiss:
 
Thank you David!

tenedave said:
Scarlet i would allow MY slut and you to put on a slut show for me and your Master.It would please me greatly to see sluts face buried in a wet pussy.Getting me ready to use MY ass.
Dave

My Master says go on and I know it will please him. so thank you very much!
We will warm us up for you by putting up the best slutty show of course - that's our mission and we'll do it with pleasure for you!
I'll also gladly prepare your little slut's ass for you. I'll wetten my fingers with our nectars and make her open and ready for you!
Any more requests sir?
Happy to report that my Master is noticing my slut improvements ;)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oooo Scarlet you are so delicious *giggles* Would you like me to do the same thing to open your ass so it is ready for your Master? *giggles* :devil: :kiss: :kiss: :rose:

I've asked my Master and he just smile to me and that's the only prove I need. So yes, please, prepare me and let me feel and look like a nice, little, hot and eager slut for my master!

and ohh, sorry, almost forgotten your information:
-my 'plug' is in now too :)
 
Thank You!

tenedave said:
todays slut pics enjoy
Dave
Thank you so much for showing us your slut! It pleases my Master so much to see them and he tells me your lust is a very good role model for me!
You know I am ordered to go and buy myself those kind of lovely slut lingeries today - your story has inspired my Master and I am so glad I can please him this way! :rose:
 
Thanks for the tip!

tenedaveslilslut said:


Scarlet...it is a shame that we live so far away from each other...think of all the fun we could have together :devil:

When you go and buy your plug today...this is the one i am wearing http://www.iysextoys.com/buy/anal_sex_toys/13/44/product/1222.html check it out. And...when i rock in my chair i can feel it moving all over inside me and it just feels sooo good...it is Master's cock using His lilsluts ass yummy. Just make sure you use enough lube, but not too much. and you might want to try a smaller size to start out with. Have fun shopping luv! *giggles* :nana: :rose:

Thank you so much for sharing this - My Master say I shall go for this big one right away (and then so I will do of course!). It's so erotic to me to know you are using that thing right now - and you know the more aroused I get the more happy my Master gets. It gives me such warm feeling to see the sparkle in his eyes :nana:
 
missed you

glad to see your still posting and by the pics you never disapoint still the sweetest ass on lit :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :kiss:
 
Hello Littleslut,

As you can see my pet finished her Avatar on time, I will let her know now that she can talk to you if she likes about anything she likes. :)

Thank you for your support! :)

SD
 
Back
Top