Name 10 ........

Name 10 great first date ideas

1. Picnic
2. Sailing
3. Night cruise
4. Walk By The Coast
5. evening hot air balloon ride playing with my blowy thing.
6 Evening hot air balloon ride playing with his blowy thing and drinking Champagne
7. Anything where you play with my blowy thing...
8. Sipping Champagne out of her belly button, while she fiddles with my blowy thing.
9. Candle lit dinner followed by a walk along the Thames

Beautiful first date :) You're actually 10 sweetie...choose a category? :rose:
 
Name 10 great first date ideas

1. Picnic
2. Sailing
3. Night cruise
4. Walk By The Coast
5. evening hot air balloon ride playing with my blowy thing.
6 Evening hot air balloon ride playing with his blowy thing and drinking Champagne
7. Anything where you play with my blowy thing...
8. Sipping Champagne out of her belly button, while she fiddles with my blowy thing.
9. Candle lit dinner followed by a walk along the Thames

Beautiful first date :) You're actually 10 sweetie...choose a category? :rose:

Um, I thought 10 came after 9?
10. Ice Skating at Rockafeller Plaza followed by hot chocolate.

Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways.
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......:D
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......:D
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs....;)
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. The Maldives
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. a private hut on the beach somewhere warm and sunny
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. a private hut on the beach somewhere warm and sunny
8. Hawaii (hey who needs a marriage I'm going anyway) :)
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. a private hut on the beach somewhere warm and sunny
8. Hawaii (hey who needs a marriage I'm going anyway)
9.Venice...
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. a private hut on the beach somewhere warm and sunny
8. Hawaii (hey who needs a marriage I'm going anyway)
9.Venice...
10. Ireland
 
Name 10 great 20th anniversary get aways

1. Any where as long as it's separate vacations.......
2. i think paris might be great....but i only made it to 8 yrs...
3. Bermuda in late May or Early June...
4. Langkawi, Malaysia
5. Santorini, Greece (I'm not at 20th yet!)
6. Rome (I haven't made one, but I'll go on my own)
7. a private hut on the beach somewhere warm and sunny
8. Hawaii (hey who needs a marriage I'm going anyway)
9.Venice...
10. Ireland

i believe you need a topic now...shykittyme...
:D
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life::D

1.Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life::D

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
6. six within the same area
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
6. six within the same area
7. 13...from Alaska to Maine to Tennessee...and many points in between.
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
6. six within the same area
7. 13...from Alaska to Maine to Tennessee...and many points in between.
8. seven
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
6. six within the same area
7. 13...from Alaska to Maine to Tennessee...and many points in between.
8. seven
9. 14. Damn, that's depressing. I never realized I had lived in so many places. What's bad is I only counted college 1 time.:eek:
 
Name 10: How many places have you moved to in your life:

1. Six
2. Six states, 10 cities/towns! Can't even begin to count how many actual houses/apartments...
3. Ten in 50 years
4. Five...all in the same general vicinity
5. gosh I lost count after 10! lots
6. six within the same area
7. 13...from Alaska to Maine to Tennessee...and many points in between.
8. seven
9. 14. Damn, that's depressing. I never realized I had lived in so many places. What's bad is I only counted college 1 time.
10. Only four..There is still time.

Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
 
Last edited:
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far and what was your favourite!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water :)
 
Back
Top