Name 10 ........

Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far and what was your favourite!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing

I want to visit there too!...Why was it amazing? Short answer?. I forgot to put why in the title, re-edited now.
 
Last edited:
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far and what was your favourite!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing
3. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.


Stop forgetting MollyDolly she's number 2!
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.


Stop forgetting MollyDolly she's number 2!

yes but she is working hard for #1....:D;)
 
1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing
3. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
 
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/koalabear_photo/ththedit.gif

Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
6. 3 - England .... visiting with my new in-laws and going to Hadrian's Wall. The most spiritual experience I have EVER had!!!
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!:

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
6. 3 - England .... visiting with my new in-laws and going to Hadrian's Wall. The most spiritual experience I have EVER had!!!
7. 2 - This one, and that one.
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
6. 3 - England .... visiting with my new in-laws and going to Hadrian's Wall. The most spiritual experience I have EVER had!!!
7. 2 - This one, and that one.
8. 11- Can't decide between northern Italy and southern Germany. Adding India this summer!
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
6. 3 - England .... visiting with my new in-laws and going to Hadrian's Wall. The most spiritual experience I have EVER had!!!
7. 2 - This one, and that one.
8. 11- Can't decide between northern Italy and southern Germany. Adding India this summer!
9. only 2 :( but i also love the western US!
 
Name 10: How many countries have you travelled to in your life so far. What was your favourite and why!

1. twenty three..Switzerland- ski-ing
2. three... Dominican Republic- white sandy beaches and clear water
3. 20ish ~ Budapest, Hungary was just amazing. The architecture, the atmosphere oh and the chocolate cake.
4. 99% of them.....western USA is the most beautiful. Aussie Land the friendliest people.
5. 4. Ten...hoping to up that number, maybe double it.
6. 3 - England .... visiting with my new in-laws and going to Hadrian's Wall. The most spiritual experience I have EVER had!!!
7. 2 - This one, and that one.
8. 11- Can't decide between northern Italy and southern Germany. Adding India this summer!
9. only 2 but i also love the western US!
10. 17 ~ Italy or the Greek Islands both I feel very at home in.

Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
6. No one could afford to buy it....and ditto on the privacy for nekkididity.....:D
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
6. No one could afford to buy it....and ditto on the privacy for nekkididity.....:D
7. My daughter. As soon as she's legal, I'm outta here...
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
6. No one could afford to buy it....and ditto on the privacy for nekkididity.....:D
7. My daughter. As soon as she's legal, I'm outta here...
8. 75 degrees in february!
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
6. No one could afford to buy it....and ditto on the privacy for nekkididity.....
7. My daughter. As soon as she's legal, I'm outta here...
8. 75 degrees in february!
9. It being the first home I ever bought for myself and my kids....and a naughty dog
 
Name 10 reasons for staying where you live now
1. Hmm... I'm only here for school- I'd move from here in a minute
2. financially impossible to make the move right now.
3. Family and finances.
4. I love coming home every single day
5. The private part of my garden that allows me to sunbathe nude in the summer.
6. No one could afford to buy it....and ditto on the privacy for nekkididity.....
7. My daughter. As soon as she's legal, I'm outta here...
8. 75 degrees in february!
9. It being the first home I ever bought for myself and my kids....and a naughty dog
10. I am currently waiting for a buyer


Name 10 sincere pieces of advice you would like to give to your head of state.
 
Back
Top