Name 10 ........

name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent
2. It's so wet here today (the weather!)
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.

2. Have you looked through my briefs?
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
6. Just need to insert the floppy
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
6. Just need to insert the floppy
7. Is that a Penal Offense?
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
6. Just need to insert the floppy
7. Is that a Penal Offense?
8. i put some lube on it and it's nice and loose now
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
6. Just need to insert the floppy
7. Is that a Penal Offense?
8. i put some lube on it and it's nice and loose now
9. Penal colonies do hard labor
 
name 10 things that sound dirty but aren't

1. Nuts, my shaft is bent.
2. It's so wet here today.
3. Have you looked through my briefs?
4. I checked your hard drive.
5. what time do you get off?
6. Just need to insert the floppy
7. Is that a Penal Offense?
8. i put some lube on it and it's nice and loose now
9. Penal colonies do hard labor
10. for $220 an hour she better be good. (lawyer)

pick a new one....desideratum...;)
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window :rolleyes:
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
6. no more negative thinking
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
6. no more negative thinking
7. I am going to limit my shoe shopping this year
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
6. no more negative thinking
7. I am going to limit my shoe shopping this year
8. I will be on time to work every day...well that didn't last long...*sigh*
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
6. no more negative thinking
7. I am going to limit my shoe shopping this year
8. I will be on time to work every day...well that didn't last long...*sigh*
9. The resolution to set resolutions... never got around to it :D
 
Name 10 New Year's Resolutions that you are going to break

1. no sex the first...uh....second.....uhhh....3rd day of the month.....well forget it.....maybe February....
2. All my thoughts this year are going to be pure!
3. no nasty pm's this year....fuck that's out the window
4. No more making fun of GS's metro sexual purple briefs.
5. No more doughnuts. No more, I say!
6. no more negative thinking
7. I am going to limit my shoe shopping this year
8. I will be on time to work every day...well that didn't last long...*sigh*
9. The resolution to set resolutions... never got around to it
10. To stop being such a soft touch (but I dont make resolutions so can't break it anyway)

Name 10 things you want to achieve this year
 
Name 10 things you want to achieve this year

1. I want to be more financially responsible.
2. I want to do the splits ( no reason.. just always wanted to )
3. I'm going to finish at least 2 or 3 of my current stories :D
 
Back
Top