Name 10 ........

Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!


4. To drive slowly
5. Be civil to my ex
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!

4. To drive slowly

5. Be civil to my ex

6. To stop overthinking situations.
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!

4. To drive slowly

5. Be civil to my ex

6. To stop overthinking situations.

7. Diet - someone had to say it :rolleyes:
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous

2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)

3. To be more organised!

4. To drive slowly

5. Be civil to my ex

6. To stop overthinking situations.
7. Diet - someone had to say it
8....to have more patience
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous
2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)
3. To be more organised!
4. To drive slowly
5. Be civil to my ex
6. To stop overthinking situations.
7. Diet - someone had to say it
8....to have more patience
9. To quit smoking
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous
2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)
3. To be more organised!
4. To drive slowly
5. Be civil to my ex
6. To stop overthinking situations.
7. Diet - someone had to say it
8....to have more patience
9. To quit smoking
10.........to not let negative things affect me so quickly




10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
 
Name 10 New Year's resolutions that you know you'll break.

1. To stop being so impetuous
2. To learn French properly (I'll try but I just know I'll not find the time somehow)
3. To be more organised!
4. To drive slowly
5. Be civil to my ex
6. To stop overthinking situations.
7. Diet - someone had to say it
8....to have more patience
9. To quit smoking
10.........to not let negative things affect me so quickly



10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season

do you mean Christmas Season..........
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV :)
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV
5. Inviting everyone over for drinks and Twister :D
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV
5. Inviting everyone over for drinks and Twister :D

6. Figuring out where people hid my presents ;)
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV
5. Inviting everyone over for drinks and Twister
6. Figuring out where people hid my presents
7. Watching the video of the Twister party :D
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV
5. Inviting everyone over for drinks and Twister
6. Figuring out where people hid my presents
7. Watching the video of the Twister party
8. Having fun with friends I see so rarely
 
10 things you enjoy doing over the holiday season
1. Being with familia
2. Being too distracted with fun things to be productive at work.
3. baking
4. Watching Christmas special after Christmas special on TV
5. Inviting everyone over for drinks and Twister
6. Figuring out where people hid my presents
7. Watching the video of the Twister party
8. Having fun with friends I see so rarely
9...seeing friends that have come home for the Christmas season
 
Back
Top