Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
alisonwunderlnd said:
name 5 fave books

Sun Tzu The Art of War
The Bible (always a laugh!)
Nail Furguson Empire: how britain made the modern world

erm... lol



same question!
 
Brothers Karamazov ~ Dostoyevsky
Lonesome Dove ~ McMurtry
What Would Jefferson Do? ~ Hartmann
No Death, No Fear ~ Tich Naht Hanh
The Sound and the Fury ~ Faulkner


Name five movies from the 90s you enjoyed....
 
LadyBlueMoon said:
Brothers Karamazov ~ Dostoyevsky
Lonesome Dove ~ McMurtry
What Would Jefferson Do? ~ Hartmann
No Death, No Fear ~ Tich Naht Hanh
The Sound and the Fury ~ Faulkner


Name five movies from the 90s you enjoyed....

from the 90's
1,PI
2,Run Lola Run
3,Oh brother,where art though?
4.Fargo
5,
uuhmm,,that may be it
name 5 people you would invite for dinner(anybody,,LIT or NOT)
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
from the 90's
1,PI
2,Run Lola Run
3,Oh brother,where art though?
4.Fargo
5,
uuhmm,,that may be it
name 5 people you would invite for dinner(anybody,,LIT or NOT)
ZZ - keep craving those fried potatoes and potato stroganoff...
sxylady - can't think of anything better to go with my strawberries and cream
kermit the frog. he's green, he's cute,...he sings the rainbow connection song. i want to know if he's jus ta prince with a curse of him.
Nigella Lawson. That lady can rub a lamb leg like no other.
random guy off the street...everybody's got a story. food tends to draw it out of them



5 most physically painful moments in your life
 
asian_princess said:
5 most physically painful moments in your life
Falling off the back of a truck lol
Asthma attacks
Slicing my ankle open on sheet metal
Having a kitten think it could climb my leg... Oh that hurt damn it lol Don't give me a "that's not bad," that fucking HURT lol
Having an allergic reaction to a drug the doctors gave me.

Five things you hope you never feel.
 
asian_princess said:
ZZ - keep craving those fried potatoes and potato stroganoff...
sxylady - can't think of anything better to go with my strawberries and cream
kermit the frog. he's green, he's cute,...he sings the rainbow connection song. i want to know if he's jus ta prince with a curse of him.
Nigella Lawson. That lady can rub a lamb leg like no other.
random guy off the street...everybody's got a story. food tends to draw it out of them



5 most physically painful moments in your life

Breaking my leg
Breaking my hand and wrist (shattered was the term the docs used)
Catching the iron by the hot end when I dropped it
Hitting a reef while surfing at about 20 foot in 4 foot water
When I was born (apparently I was crying and screaming, must have hurt!!!)

5 Most ridiculous chat up lines you have used/had used on you (no need to specify which unless you want to admit!!!)
 
Anaconda man said:
Breaking my leg
Breaking my hand and wrist (shattered was the term the docs used)
Catching the iron by the hot end when I dropped it
Hitting a reef while surfing at about 20 foot in 4 foot water
When I was born (apparently I was crying and screaming, must have hurt!!!)

5 Most ridiculous chat up lines you have used/had used on you (no need to specify which unless you want to admit!!!)
Just wanted to say.... Reading that made me hurt all over. Damn. Ow. :(
 
purrbaby said:
Just wanted to say.... Reading that made me hurt all over. Damn. Ow. :(

Lol, I'm still here in one piece!

purrbaby said:
Five things you hope you never feel.

The pain of giving birth
What it's like to drown
Another man's body, for any reason other than medical
Another broken leg
Pain of your own child passing away.

5 things you would love to have for breakfast every morning
 
Anaconda man said:
Lol, I'm still here in one piece!



The pain of giving birth
What it's like to drown
Another man's body, for any reason other than medical
Another broken leg
Pain of your own child passing away.

5 things you would love to have for breakfast every morning

i don't think they're on most breakfast menus... :p

but i'll have a side of..

croisssant
pain au chocolat
fresh fruit and greek yoghurt
krispy kreme donut (damn craving)
a quickie...and then a longie :p



5 reasons you think make you a good catch :)
 
asian_princess said:
i don't think they're on most breakfast menus... :p

but i'll have a side of..

croisssant
pain au chocolat
fresh fruit and greek yoghurt
krispy kreme donut (damn craving)
a quickie...and then a longie :p



5 reasons you think make you a good catch :)
Passing the question since I have no reasons lol

But I want your mornings AP. Seriously. That would be a really good morning lol
 
Nobody loves as intensely as I do,
I put my sig. other's happiness before mine,
I have never cheated and never will,
I have a really overactive libido,
And I give really excellent holiday/birthday gifts.

5 favorite posters on the Lit. boards.
 
asian_princess said:
5 reasons you think make you a good catch :)

Its a good colour,
Its a good size,
Gave a good fight
Its a good weight
And its still flopping about.

5 times in your life you'd love to go back to for a day
 
Anaconda man said:
Its a good colour,
Its a good size,
Gave a good fight
Its a good weight
And its still flopping about.

5 times in your life you'd love to go back to for a day
When I was three.
....and four
....and six
First day I saw Will.
Last day I saw Will.
(He'd understand why :D )

Passing question along.
 
welatshaw said:
Nobody loves as intensely as I do,
I put my sig. other's happiness before mine,
I have never cheated and never will,
I have a really overactive libido,
And I give really excellent holiday/birthday gifts.

5 favorite posters on the Lit. boards.

ZZ - just cos he's my fav :eek:
SXY - cos she's my bestie :)
Purr - cos she's the cutie
Reirei - cos she's my wifey
Mac - cos he's got furry paws



5 promises that you broke
 
txnstud said:
arms
lips
tongue
hands
all you can see in my av


same question

hands/fingernails
legs
body figure (whole)
tits
feet :D

5 parts of your body that people saying best in you
 
virgin_not said:
hands/fingernails
legs
body figure (whole)
tits
feet :D

5 parts of your body that people saying best in you
(from others in general)
Eyes
Lips
Hair
(From fiance)
Ass
Breasts

Five parts you would change without a thought.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top