Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrtnmoon said:
1. bed (I sit on it to type)
2. phone
3. radio/cd player
4. fan
5. my dick (sometimes). ;)

name the 5 most memorable things you've seen on tv
9/11
All video footage from war
Oklahoma City bombing (my grandma worked in the building)
A documentary by a British journalist, showing the... "remainders" of people that had been killed by being ground in meat grinders... feet to head... That's something I'll never forget...
Another documentary showing a child in Africa starving to death as vultures stood a few feet away, waiting...

Five things you wish you could forget.
 
purrbaby said:
9/11
All video footage from war
Oklahoma City bombing (my grandma worked in the building)
A documentary by a British journalist, showing the... "remainders" of people that had been killed by being ground in meat grinders... feet to head... That's something I'll never forget...
Another documentary showing a child in Africa starving to death as vultures stood a few feet away, waiting...

Five things you wish you could forget.


That last documentary -- i seen it too

My father Passing

My Grandfather Passing

And my Uncle Passing

all the hurt from the passings -- then and now-- hard to heal a child that never met her Grandfather(k new subject Roze crying is not good)


5 things that ACTUALLY made you smile today ( and i mean a true smile) :D
 
rozezwild said:
That last documentary -- i seen it too

My father Passing

My Grandfather Passing

And my Uncle Passing

all the hurt from the passings -- then and now-- hard to heal a child that never met her Grandfather(k new subject Roze crying is not good)


5 things that ACTUALLY made you smile today ( and i mean a true smile) :D

:) :) :)

smiles is goods.


Reading Sxy, my beauty's post, in Purr's thread. I want her to be so happy. I cant explain it.

My dad telling me after a meeting debrief how impressed he is with the way i handled last night's debacle. Praise is like gold from that man.

The way the owner of the deli by my house smiles and calls me , "my girl". And has no care that i just told her how busy i am and cant stay to talk and continues to tel me her life story...picking up from where she left off last time i ccame in and was too busy to talk :)

My theory on pool being right. I better win tomorrow.

Him saying to his neighbour, "Just keep the goddamn phone! Make as many calls as you want! Just give me some privacy. I'm talking to a girl"



5 ways you've celebrated your birthday in the past
 
asian_princess said:
:) :) :)

smiles is goods.


Reading Sxy, my beauty's post, in Purr's thread. I want her to be so happy. I cant explain it.

My dad telling me after a meeting debrief how impressed he is with the way i handled last night's debacle. Praise is like gold from that man.

The way the owner of the deli by my house smiles and calls me , "my girl". And has no care that i just told her how busy i am and cant stay to talk and continues to tel me her life story...picking up from where she left off last time i ccame in and was too busy to talk :)

My theory on pool being right. I better win tomorrow.

Him saying to his neighbour, "Just keep the goddamn phone! Make as many calls as you want! Just give me some privacy. I'm talking to a girl"



5 ways you've celebrated your birthday in the past

{{princess}}} :rose:
OMG I have to go back 5 years or everything I did one year :D

spent the whole day in bed being spoiled rotten & my every whim & desire being catered too...heaven :heart: ( I DID like that alot take note lol)

Spent the day at Busch Gardens in Florida...(MY choosing loved that too)

He surprised me by booking a dirty weekend away this was NO normal hotel though :eek: (REALLY enjoyed that :devil: )

Went out to dinner then on to see Les Miserables the musical (One of my favs and he hated musicals so it meant so much more to me)

spent the day with just him larking around goofing off making love enjoying each others company..perfect :heart:


Name 5 people on Lit you would love to meet in real life (Not necessarily for sex just to meet them)
 
hotsxylady said:
Name 5 people on Lit you would love to meet in real life (Not necessarily for sex just to meet them)
I'm gonna go ahead and answer this because it always disappoints me a little bit that I'm not on lists like this.... and I don't think anyone will really be disappointed not to make my list. lol :eek:

1. purr
2. moon shadow lady
3. MG
4. VN
5. sxy, AP, YummyMummy and maybe 1 or 2 others ;)

name your 5 favorite dinners
 
hotsxylady said:
{{princess}}} :rose:
OMG I have to go back 5 years or everything I did one year :D



He surprised me by booking a dirty weekend away this was NO normal hotel though :eek: (REALLY enjoyed that :devil: )



Name 5 people on Lit you would love to meet in real life (Not necessarily for sex just to meet them)

*huge WIDE eyes* ...when's MY next birthday?!!

not for sex??!!!

um.

er... :eek: :eek: *runs off and never comes back to name 5 ever again*

j/k I'm only a nymphomaniac from midnight to 11:30pm.


Sxy...lmao. no, really?...btw...do we need to enforce the no sex rule though?
Reirei
Purrrrrrr
DV
and... :heart: :heart:


5 ways your sexiness manifests itself :D
 
mrtnmoon said:
I'm gonna go ahead and answer this because it always disappoints me a little bit that I'm not on lists like this.... and I don't think anyone will really be disappointed not to make my list. lol :eek:

1. purr
2. moon shadow lady
3. MG
4. VN
5. sxy, AP, YummyMummy and maybe 1 or 2 others ;)
{{{moonie}}} sowwwwwwwy i missed your posts moonie! i's slow.


passing moonie's Q on...name your 5 favorite dinners
 
Five fav dinners-

1) Crab legs, baked potato and caeser salad
2) Arroz con pollo
3) Lasagna (I make a mean one!)
4) chocolate ice cream (sometimes it just has to count as dinner)
5) Bi bim bop



What are your 5 favorite desserts?
 
INeedLove said:
Five fav dinners-

1) Crab legs, baked potato and caeser salad
2) Arroz con pollo
3) Lasagna (I make a mean one!)
4) chocolate ice cream (sometimes it just has to count as dinner)
5) Bi bim bop



What are your 5 favorite desserts?

Creme Brulee
Chocolate Souffle
Creme Caramel
Fruit salad and icecream
Sticky Date Pudding...

if you serve it on ZZ or SXY then you can hold the dish and the spoon...hell, you can hold the dessert too :D :D



5 ways your sexiness manifests itself :D :devil:
 
asian_princess said:
Creme Brulee
Chocolate Souffle
Creme Caramel
Fruit salad and icecream
Sticky Date Pudding...

if you serve it on ZZ or SXY then you can hold the dish and the spoon...hell, you can hold the dessert too :D :D



5 ways your sexiness manifests itself :D :devil:

waking up in the morning and running my fingernails along his inner thighs
wearing a creamy satin nightgown and rubbing against his ass
nibbling his ear while he pretends to be sleeping
playfully shaking my breasts while he watches out of the corner of his eye
running my tongue along my lips while we're gazing at each other, during dinner

5 words you use while in the throes of passion
 
Jail said:
5 words you use while in the throes of passion

*sniff* never been there... but words Ive used to get a girl very very wet and cum allot

say my name
scream when you love it
where do you want it my little cumslut
can I stop now? Ive been making you cum for an hour
owwwwww


5 things never to say in bed (and I bet that you have something in the list that has been said to me!)
 
RocknRoll said:
*sniff* never been there... but words Ive used to get a girl very very wet and cum allot

say my name
scream when you love it
where do you want it my little cumslut
can I stop now? Ive been making you cum for an hour
owwwwww


5 things never to say in bed (and I bet that you have something in the list that has been said to me!)


...guess the term "happy trail" doesn't refer to what you find at the end.
Guess we'll only need half the amount of plaster they gave us for the mould your penis kit.
Wow, guess you wear padded bras.
huh. Your dad doesn't do it like that :D
...when they call you "minute man", guess they meant both definitions of that word.



5 ways you've tried to impress that have failed spectacularly
 
asian_princess said:
...guess the term "happy trail" doesn't refer to what you find at the end.
Guess we'll only need half the amount of plaster they gave us for the mould your penis kit.
Wow, guess you wear padded bras.
huh. Your dad doesn't do it like that :D
...when they call you "minute man", guess they meant both definitions of that word.



5 ways you've tried to impress that have failed spectacularly


Failure whatever is that??? *looks blank* :D :D :D

ummmm I really need to think about this one ...no seriously.... What you don't believe me???? *walks off pouting* :D
 
asian_princess said:
5 ways you've tried to impress that have failed spectacularly


Oh the dumb ass things I've done now.

Ok.

1. Claimed to have read things I didn't (Pretty minor)
2. Picked a fight with her (Scumbag) boyfriend. (in all fairness he WAS scum and I trashed him. However she didn't see it as heroic so much as pigheaded.) (pretty dumb)
3. Got hit by a car. (No. Really. Lucky to be alive. Though not on purpose.)
4. Talked about injuries (that while real) I had no scars for.

5. And this one is a story.

I worked in a kitchen. Low roofs. Lots of cute servers. Was talking to one and of all things got to a videogame. (yay for geek girls) and she mentioned how hot the Prince of Persia is. (Damn he's a dreamboat.) So I said I could do something like that. So we agreed on the Run up the wall flip over as the most doable thing. I went outside got two or three steps up and fell. Landed right on my back. Hilarious. Everyone watching laughed. I claimed that with a roof I could doit. Oh even better. We walk back in. Now I'm on Kitchen tile. I took my run. One foot. Second step or foot actually was on the ceiling. Which with my push off. Straight down. Head and neck into floor. Knocked myself out cold for almost 2 minutes. Needless to say Failed SPECTACULARLY. I don't do physical stunts to impress people anymore.

5 things you've done to impress someone that did work.
 
chronicle_tenko said:
5 things you've done to impress someone that did work.
Cook my specialty
Me being me :rolleyes:
smile
flirt but classy
dancing
talking with asexy voice

Name lit members that you wish to see posting again
 
my beauty said:
Failure whatever is that??? *looks blank*

ummmm I really need to think about this one ...no seriously.... What you don't believe me???? *walks off pouting*

you're so cute when you're trying to make a point...and all i'm doing is perving on your butt :nana:

and i know nothing about your fialure...cos all you do works on me :D ... now if only you would DO it more!

chronicle_tenko said:
Oh the dumb ass things I've done now.

Ok.

1. Claimed to have read things I didn't (Pretty minor)
2. Picked a fight with her (Scumbag) boyfriend. (in all fairness he WAS scum and I trashed him. However she didn't see it as heroic so much as pigheaded.) (pretty dumb)
3. Got hit by a car. (No. Really. Lucky to be alive. Though not on purpose.)
4. Talked about injuries (that while real) I had no scars for.

5. And this one is a story.

I worked in a kitchen. Low roofs. Lots of cute servers. Was talking to one and of all things got to a videogame. (yay for geek girls) and she mentioned how hot the Prince of Persia is. (Damn he's a dreamboat.) So I said I could do something like that. So we agreed on the Run up the wall flip over as the most doable thing. I went outside got two or three steps up and fell. Landed right on my back. Hilarious. Everyone watching laughed. I claimed that with a roof I could doit. Oh even better. We walk back in. Now I'm on Kitchen tile. I took my run. One foot. Second step or foot actually was on the ceiling. Which with my push off. Straight down. Head and neck into floor. Knocked myself out cold for almost 2 minutes. Needless to say Failed SPECTACULARLY. I don't do physical stunts to impress people anymore.

5 things you've done to impress someone that did work.
lmao CT, babe...i would give you points for effort alone.

Name lit members that you wish to see posting again

um.

i'm a newbie compared to most so most of my "era" of lit members are still around cept for some who better only be temporarily gone:

DV
VN
and my wifey with the brokeded puter, Reirei


5 things you're looking forward to doing this weekend :nana:
 
asian_princess said:
you're so cute when you're trying to make a point...and all i'm doing is perving on your butt :nana:

and i know nothing about your fialure...cos all you do works on me :D ... now if only you would DO it more!


lmao CT, babe...i would give you points for effort alone.



um.

i'm a newbie compared to most so most of my "era" of lit members are still around cept for some who better only be temporarily gone:

DV
VN
and my wifey with the brokeded puter, Reirei


5 things you're looking forward to doing this weekend :nana:
1,seeing my buddy
2.going to the bookstore
3.talking with someone that MAKES ME SMILE ;) :nana:
4.watching Doctor who
5.relaxing



same question
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,seeing my buddy
2.going to the bookstore
3.talking with someone that MAKES ME SMILE ;) :nana:
4.watching Doctor who
5.relaxing



same question



1. Spending time with my daughter
2.Her and I planting the Flower beds
3.washing the dogs( i dont want to but they need it)
4. Reading more of my book
5. OHHH my best freind will be here ALL weekend for Girl time :nana:


5 things that make you sappy happy ;)
 
rozezwild said:
1. Spending time with my daughter
2.Her and I planting the Flower beds
3.washing the dogs( i dont want to but they need it)
4. Reading more of my book
5. OHHH my best freind will be here ALL weekend for Girl time :nana:


5 things that make you sappy happy ;)
I'l leave this one for one of my gals..


quick threadjack to answer rnr:

cos i like being evasive
cos its more fun this way
cos teasing is fun
cos i'm meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaan
cos...just not telling

:nana: :nana:

k, back to regular scheduled programming
 
asian_princess said:
I'l leave this one for one of my gals..


quick threadjack to answer rnr:

cos i like being evasive
cos its more fun this way
cos teasing is fun
cos i'm meeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaan
cos...just not telling

:nana: :nana:

k, back to regular scheduled programming
:p :p :p :p
 
5 things I'm looking forward to this weekend.....

1. Watching England plat football (soccer) tomorrow
2. A morning of experimental sex with my wife
3. A chinese meal
4. Some sexy talk with some members here
5. Not being at work


Which 5 porn stars would you most like to fuck?
 
DirtyBear said:
Which 5 porn stars would you most like to fuck?
I'm old school...
1. nina hartley
2. ginger lynn
3. lili marlene
4. tami monroe (before she had humongous tits)
5. tori welles

name 5 porn stars you wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole
 
sorry moonie..im not really up with my porn celebritydom but i'll be pasing on your question

rozezwild said:
5 things that make you sappy happy ;)

unexpected messages of love :D
hearing about 2 lit friends hooking up :nana:
hearing the yahoo alert sound...and seeing the loooooonnnnnggg name appear :heart:
a brain defect that causes an abnormal releases of endorphins...can be caused by syphilis also :rolleyes:
him :heart:



5 ways to get rid of someone tactfully :D
 
asian_princess said:
sorry moonie..im not really up with my porn celebritydom but i'll be pasing on your question
I'm not either. I haven't watched porn in years... that's why I had to go old school. lol.

I'll have to let someone else answer your question, too, since I'm always the one that's being gotten rid of....

from AP:
5 ways to get rid of someone tactfully
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top