Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
alisonwunderlnd said:
hahah..nevermimnd,,,
lol...whaaaaaaa????????????

==

k new question, since we're a bunch of tactless freaks :nana: :D :nana:


5 words you would use to describe how you thnk you come across in Lit
 
asian_princess said:
lol...whaaaaaaa????????????

==

k new question, since we're a bunch of tactless freaks :nana: :D :nana:


5 words you would use to describe how you thnk you come across in Lit
maybe i am seen as
1.flaky
2,scatter brained
3,Hopefully friendly
4,odd
5,sexual

same question,,,GOOD ONE APPY :nana:
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
maybe i am seen as
1.flaky
2,scatter brained
3,Hopefully friendly
4,odd
5,sexual

same question,,,GOOD ONE APPY :nana:
when I'm having a good day, I think...

smart
playful
sweet
bratty (purrbaby ;))
sometimes sexual

when I'm having a down day...
sad
pathetic
stupid
loser
asexual

name 5 ways you think I come across on lit. (good lord, not sure I wanna know... but hey, I asked for it. ;))
 
mrtnmoon said:
when I'm having a good day, I think...

smart
playful
sweet
bratty (purrbaby ;))
sometimes sexual

when I'm having a down day...
sad
pathetic
stupid
loser
asexual

name 5 ways you think I come across on lit. (good lord, not sure I wanna know... but hey, I asked for it. ;))
1,kind
2,funny
3.sometimes a bit down
4,interesting
5,very friendly and open


same question...(mmmmm..the truth shall set you free :D )
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,kind
2,funny
3.sometimes a bit down
4,interesting
5,very friendly and open


same question...(mmmmm..the truth shall set you free :D )
*whistles, hands in pockets ...walking right by...pretending this thread doesnt exist*
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,kind
2,funny
3.sometimes a bit down
4,interesting
5,very friendly and open


same question...(mmmmm..the truth shall set you free :D )
I guess I should have expected sexy wouldn't be one of them. ;)

substitute "sexy" for "sometimes a bit down" and you have your 5. well, sometimes you're a bit down, too, but more often I've thought of you as sexy.

name 5 numbers between 0 and 6. :nana:
 
mrtnmoon said:
I guess I should have expected sexy wouldn't be one of them. ;)

substitute "sexy" for "sometimes a bit down" and you have your 5. well, sometimes you're a bit down, too, but more often I've thought of you as sexy.

name 5 numbers between 0 and 6. :nana:

.001
.0001
.00001
.000001
.0000001

i :heart: your question moonie

*pokes tongue out at ali* bgakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

5 worst places to pluck hair :D
 
Last edited:
asian_princess said:
.001
.0001
.00001
.000001
.0000001

i :heart: your question moonie

*pokes tongue out at ali* bgakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

5 worst places to pluck hair :D
Ev
er
y
whe
re

:D

Five places you'd have the hair removed via laser. (What the hell, doesn't even have to be on you lol)
 
purrbaby said:
Five places you'd have the hair removed via laser. (What the hell, doesn't even have to be on you lol)
my back
my crotch
my g/f's crotch (if I ever get one)
my palms :eek:

name your 5 favorite commercials
 
mrtnmoon said:
name your 5 favorite commercials
The new Kodak one with the little boy in the art gallery lol He's such a cutie pie.
Vonage commercial with guy in the lobster suit getting stuck in the background
Vonage commercial with the husband dancing like an idiot in the background
Vonage commerical with the nudists lol
(Notice a pattern there? lol)
And all the new AIG commercials lol

Five TV shows you would like to live in for a day.
 
purrbaby said:
Five TV shows you would like to live in for a day.
hmmm.... have to think of 5 with really hot chicks. good thing I don't have to define my role in the shows.... it'd probably invariably be "dorky guy that doesn't get laid".

1. desperate housewives (just so I could ogle teri hatcher up close)
2. friends (3 cute pieces of ass for the price of one ;))
3. buffy, the vampire slayer (same reason as friends, but they're even younger. yum!)
4. 24
5. baywatch (during the yasmine bleeth years. ptooie on pam anderson)

name your 5 favorite games (not counting sexual games)
 
purrbaby said:
Five days of the year you love.
Birthday.(June 18th)
Anniversary(January 20th)
Christmas
Halloween.
Labor Day(kids go back to school)

five ways I could make your day.
 
Azuldrgon said:
five ways I could make your day.
Bring Will here.
Bring him here in the next month.
Bring him here in the next week.
Bring him here in the next day.
Bring him here in the next hour.

Or something... lol

Five songs you hate to love.
 
purrbaby said:
Five songs you hate to love.
1. mandy - barry manilow
2. sunshine on my shoulders - john denver
3. dennis de young's version of jimi hendrix' fire
4. copacabana - barry again
5. can't smile without you - the b man

name 5 celebrities you hate and why
 
mrtnmoon said:
name 5 celebrities you hate and why
Alec Baldwin- Bad temper, loud, pretty damn obnoxious even if he's cute lol
Paris Hilton- Airhead extreme.
George Clooney- Like him as an actor but he's gotten really self righteous.
Madonna- She's... so... Well... She has an insanely huge ego.
Gwyneth Paltrow- She's got an attitude I can't stand lol

Five things you couldn't go a day without doing.
 
purrbaby said:
Alec Baldwin- Bad temper, loud, pretty damn obnoxious even if he's cute lol
Paris Hilton- Airhead extreme.
George Clooney- Like him as an actor but he's gotten really self righteous.
Madonna- She's... so... Well... She has an insanely huge ego.
Gwyneth Paltrow- She's got an attitude I can't stand lol

Five things you couldn't go a day without doing.

hmmmm
Coffee
TV
Cellphone calls
Hug my daughter (should have been first)
peeking....naughty voyeur ya know.

same 5 for next person
 
Shimp said:
same 5 for next person

In order by my day...

Coffee
Breakfast
Email/Offline/PM from my sweetie
A hug and kiss from my daughter
The book du jour

Name your 5 favorite non-fiction books.
 
purrbaby said:
Five people you miss.
someone who shall remain nameless
my dad
someone else who shall remain nameless
and another one
and her, too

name 5 things that irritate you on lit
 
celticlass said:
Name your 5 favorite non-fiction books.
it's not about the bike - lance armstrong
danse macabre - stephen king
dirty jokes and beer - drew carey
into thin air - jon krakauer
the joy of cooking

name 5 things that irritate you on lit
 
mrtnmoon said:
name 5 things that irritate you on lit
When people don't go back and fix an obvious typo.
Ignoring a direct question.
Rudeness obviously, I hate that anywhere.
Overly sexually aggressive. No, means no.
Bad tempers.

*Realizes Moon was polite and didn't skip Celtic's question lol

Five things that you wish people would understand about you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top