Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
purrbaby said:
Any.

lol Seriously lol Everything lol

Five things you wish you've tried.
kinda same as the 5 things you wanna try so ill stick to those.

5 things you are looking forward to
 
txnstud said:
kinda same as the 5 things you wanna try so ill stick to those.

5 things you are looking forward to
Him, him, him, him, him lol Okay okay, real answers

Kissing him again.
Fucking him again lol
Really looking forward to giving him a blowjob again.
And him eating me out lol
Being in his arms, period.

Five things you want right now.
 
purrbaby said:
Him, him, him, him, him lol Okay okay, real answers

Kissing him again.
Fucking him again lol
Really looking forward to giving him a blowjob again.
And him eating me out lol
Being in his arms, period.

Five things you want right now.
you you you you you lol ok now my answers
reliefe from this massive erection
to feel wet warm pussy lips sliding up and down coating my shaft
a tongue to carress my sensitive head
to bring a woman to many orgasms tonight
someone to fall asleep with me in my arms

5 things you love to be inside you
 
txnstud said:
5 things you love to be inside you
Only have one thing.

My baby, Will. Nothing else.

Too damn devoted ain't I? lol

Five things you would NEVER do in sex
 
purrbaby said:
Only have one thing.

My baby, Will. Nothing else.

Too damn devoted ain't I? lol

Five things you would NEVER do in sex
scat or anything with another male. may consider a mmf thing but only if we are both focused on the f. thats about it

same q
 
txnstud said:
scat or anything with another male. may consider a mmf thing but only if we are both focused on the f. thats about it

same q
Serious hardcore BDSM
Anything that I just plain consider "out there" lol (Beastiality, plushies, pedophilia, etc, no way)
Threesome, I'm a one on one girl.
Sex without love.
Um... huh... think that's it actually.

Five thing you have to have in sex.
 
purrbaby said:
Serious hardcore BDSM
Anything that I just plain consider "out there" lol (Beastiality, plushies, pedophilia, etc, no way)
Threesome, I'm a one on one girl.
Sex without love.
Um... huh... think that's it actually.

Five thing you have to have in sex.
to know im bringing her pleasure.
passion
desire
a woman :)
a hard on :p

5 least fav sexual positions
 
purrbaby said:
....none lol :eek:

Five things that are an instant turn on.
running her hands though my hair
playful massages
eyes (both when they are beautiful and when she can communicate with them without having to speak)
suggestive comments


5 things that are an instant turn off
 
txnstud said:
5 things that are an instant turn off
Thinking about anyonoe in my family lol
Bad breath lol
Too forceful with nothing playing up to it.
No emotion.
Being outright crude.

Five things you need before bed.
 
purrbaby said:
Thinking about anyonoe in my family lol
Bad breath lol
Too forceful with nothing playing up to it.
No emotion.
Being outright crude.

Five things you need before bed.
a shower
brush my teeth
time to relax
to think about the day
a warm bed

5 places you like to have sex outside your bed
 
purrbaby said:
Kitchen
Bath
Pool
Elevator lol
Car

Passing on
shower
pool
rain
beach
hot tub

can you tell i like water :)

5 things that make you scream with pleasure
 
txnstud said:
5 things that make you scream with pleasure
Having my neck bitten
When Will tongue fucks me
Him kissing my breasts
Having my ass rubbed including other parts beside his hands :eek:
Having his tongue ALL the way in my mouth (muffled scream ;) )

Five things you do when turned on.
 
purrbaby said:
Having my neck bitten
When Will tongue fucks me
Him kissing my breasts
Having my ass rubbed including other parts beside his hands :eek:
Having his tongue ALL the way in my mouth (muffled scream ;) )

Five things you do when turned on.
*observes what sh is doing right now* :eek: :D :devil:


look at a hottie's pics :heart:
rock my nipples against the pillow i'm propped up on
squeeze legs together
shower
and the last thing? ...well...its no fun if i can't be graphic :D


5 things that took longer than they should've
 
asian_princess said:
5 things that took longer than they should've
lol For me? God that's everything lol

Shower. I'm a shower freak. Looove long showers. (Not that kind don't be perv lol :rolleyes: )
Any homework I EVER had in school lol Always was slow about it.
Phone calls with me and Will. They last about 2-3 hrs on average now :eek:
Cleaning house. I'm way too thorough.
Getting ready to go out, makeup, etc. I'm picky about how I look.

Five things you'd love to learn how to cook.
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you'd love to learn how to cook.

unburnt but cooked sasauges :p
tacos from scratch
that chicken I had in a resurtant in Plymouth :)
a decent pizza
a better chilli

(I can do all the above... but learn to cook them better! :p)

5 things you love to eat?
 
purrbaby said:
Anything Italian, Chinese or Mexican lol Listing just five is impossible.

Five things you've eaten lately.
1,,chicken curry
2,banana
3,mushroom risotto
4,salad
5,peanut butter


same question
 
bagle
ice cream
steak
baked beans on toast
ceral

5 lit people you would like to cuddle?
 
RocknRoll said:
5 lit people you would like to cuddle?
I'm a cuddle person in general, I cuddle with everyone lol So in order to not leave anyone out I'll say, anyone good at cuddling lol

Five reasons to say I love you, excluding love.
 
to a friend
when singing "its a wonderful world" by Louis Armstrong
when singing "Je Adore" by Odd Project
When acting in a play...
when someone in bed says it to you and you dont want to make an awarkd moment....


5 reasons to kiss someoen you dont love?
 
RocknRoll said:
5 reasons to kiss someone you dont love?


1. Friends
2. To comfort
3. Out of sheer joy
4. For the hell of it
5. Pure curiosity :devil:


Name 5 spots you're ticklish in/on.
 
MsBug said:
Name 5 spots you're ticklish in/on.
Feet
Sides
Behinds my knees lol
Neck
Lower back

Name five reasons to avoid kissing someone.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top