Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
omahaman2 said:
1. Pepsi
2.jenny
3. a call informing me of a day off with pay!
4.a second helping of jenny
5.anything from BK! :D

Name 5 things you love about yourself! Go ahead and appreciate the person you are! You are an individual,nobody else like you!


1,I am a very kind person
2,I am very open minded
3,I am forgiving
4,I am not petty or prone to jealousy
5,I am a good listener

same question

and BTW silly omhama man...dont think i did not catch your BK comment(HHUUGGSSS)hahahahhaha ;)
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
1,I am a very kind person
2,I am very open minded
3,I am forgiving
4,I am not petty or prone to jealousy
5,I am a good listener

same question

and BTW silly omhama man...dont think i did not catch your BK comment(HHUUGGSSS)hahahahhaha ;)


1) I am intelligent
2) I can be very sweet/kind
3) I am accepting
4)I can be very loving
5)I am adventurous

name your 5 favorite drinks.
 
alisonwunderlnd said:
same question

and BTW silly omhama man...dont think i did not catch your BK comment(HHUUGGSSS)hahahahhaha ;)

1. I am considerate to the nth degree of other people's feelings
2. I like learning new things
3. I am a caring person
4. I am creative
5. I am loyal

Boy, that was hard to do.

Passing it on to the next person.
 
1. I am tolerant.
2. I am well-traveled.
3. I am compassionate.
4. I am passionate.
5. I am sincere.


Name 5 football teams playing in the FIFA World Cup.
 
Wandering Star said:
1. I am tolerant.
2. I am well-traveled.
3. I am compassionate.
4. I am passionate.
5. I am sincere.


Name 5 football teams playing in the FIFA World Cup.
brazil
america
mexico
italy
ghana

5 players in the world cup
 
txnstud said:
brazil
america
mexico
italy
ghana

5 players in the world cup
viduka
kewell
cahill
moore
schwerzer


yeah, that's right..all aussies, mate :nana: :nana:




5 things you miss about high school
 
asian_princess said:
5 things you miss about high school

Jolie's hair.
Laurie's ass.
Vickie's eyes.
April's tits.
Nikki's lips.

Name five exotic dishes that you've never tried, but would like to.
 
dc_guy said:
Name five exotic dishes that you've never tried, but would like to.

1. deer testicle soup
2. lobster sashimi
3. monkey brain sushi (just kidding!)
4. pot roast (pretty rare in Asia, yes?)
5. Yorkshire pudding

List 5 quotes or slogans that you use often.
 
MercyMia said:
1. deer testicle soup
2. lobster sashimi
3. monkey brain sushi (just kidding!)
4. pot roast (pretty rare in Asia, yes?)
5. Yorkshire pudding

List 5 quotes or slogans that you use often.

mia! making my mouth water!

Holy Fuck!
No!
Oi!
You're so cute! (person specific)
It's 3 in the morning, why are you calling me?


5 mementos you've kept of previous relationships
 
asian_princess said:
5 mementos you've kept of previous relationships


Ha ha, AP :)

1. A card
2. Letters
3. A book
4. earrings
5. email

(Except for the earrings, you can tell I'm a word slut, what can I say?)

Name 5 Lit friends you look forward to seeing on the board when you logon.
 
MercyMia said:
Ha ha, AP :)

1. A card
2. Letters
3. A book
4. earrings
5. email

(Except for the earrings, you can tell I'm a word slut, what can I say?)

Name 5 Lit friends you look forward to seeing on the board when you logon.

He who shall remain nameless because he's on now but hardly ever is! :catroar:
sxy
purr
reirei
ali



5 things you've borrowed and never returned
 
1 books
2 cars (don't ask)
3 software
4 socks (non refundable item)
5 porn


5 Favorite things to do in a pool
 
Zmey said:
1 books
2 cars (don't ask)
3 software
4 socks (non refundable item)
5 porn


5 Favorite things to do in a pool

fucking
the
person
above
me


5 best things to eat off your partner during sex
 
asian_princess said:
fucking
the
person
above
me


5 best things to eat off your partner during sex

orgasmic fluids
cum
pussy juice
motion lotion
wetness

5 nicknames of your friends
 
Zmey said:
orgasmic fluids
cum
pussy juice
motion lotion
wetness

5 nicknames of your friends

lol i'm only answering so i can return the favour!

..not so much nicknames as...names we call them behind their backs!

lol...
Lala :heart:
brain cancer
alleged virgin
the man with sexy smile
crazy voodoo woman



SAME QUESTION!!!

mwahaha :nana:
 
asian_princess said:
lol i'm only answering so i can return the favour!

..not so much nicknames as...names we call them behind their backs!

lol...
Lala :heart:
brain cancer
alleged virgin
the man with sexy smile
crazy voodoo woman



SAME QUESTION!!!

mwahaha :nana:

Baron
Jozepi
Momo
Murzic
Zuzya


5 things you wanna do to your partner right now
 
Zmey said:
Baron
Jozepi
Momo
Murzic
Zuzya


5 things you wanna do to your partner right now

exactly what we're doing :heart:
revenge for distracting me at work
steal his coffee
get him to help me retake all the photos that i lost...the ones in MY restricted folder
show him how much he means to me...in the dirtiest kinkiest most perverted way HE knows how (cos he's so much more pervetred than I am :p )


5 things you give up by being in a relationship...and by the way, this question has an anti passing on device attached :p
 
asian_princess said:
5 things you give up by being in a relationship...and by the way, this question has an anti passing on device attached :p

1. wild partying
2. my wicked ways :devil:
3. using the whole bed to sleep
4. selfish whims
5. closet space
I only miss a few of them



5 of your favorite ways to cool off in the summer heat
 
MsBug said:
1. wild partying
2. my wicked ways :devil:
3. using the whole bed to sleep
4. selfish whims
5. closet space
I only miss a few of them



5 of your favorite ways to cool off in the summer heat

have a cold shower...get ravished by your partner on the way out of the shower, then both go in again.
eeeeeattt waateeeeeeerrrrrrmmeeeeelon
ice ice, baby...(never) too cold, too cold
Think about having sex with Vanilla Ice...*shiver* told ya :p
move to australia *hint hint*:heart: :heart:


5 reasons to move to another country.
 
asian_princess said:
have a cold shower...get ravished by your partner on the way out of the shower, then both go in again.
eeeeeattt waateeeeeeerrrrrrmmeeeeelon
ice ice, baby...(never) too cold, too cold
Think about having sex with Vanilla Ice...*shiver* told ya :p
move to australia *hint hint*:heart: :heart:


5 reasons to move to another country.

Dick Cheney
George Bush
Republican Congress
Rummy
Religious Right

5 best take out meals
 
naughtybkynfun2 said:
Dick Cheney
George Bush
Republican Congress
Rummy
Religious Right

5 best take out meals


a greek salad from my fav. greek restaurant
bento box lunch from this japanese place i love..will have that later i think
thats all i would take out...

5 people from lit that you secretly read their posts? :devil:
 
DLL said:
a greek salad from my fav. greek restaurant
bento box lunch from this japanese place i love..will have that later i think
thats all i would take out...

5 people from lit that you secretly read their posts? :devil:
~ DLL

~ thump

~ dcraz

~ Raven2

~ br***34**

5 people whom you think secretly read YOUR posts?
 
Last edited:
Sprinkles22 said:
5 people whom you think secretly read YOUR posts?
sprinkles
the Shadowholme ladies
Victoria
umchick
this is a hard one.


five litsters you wish had you on their Im list.
 
Azuldrgon said:
sprinkles
the Shadowholme ladies
Victoria
umchick
this is a hard one.


five litsters you wish had you on their Im list.
hehe i'm lucky, i got everyone i want :p :D

5 words that DON'T decribe you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top