Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
blueskies said:
1.. Dusting
2.. Cleaning the toilet
3.. Dishes
4.. Thinking
5.. Growing older

5 things you've done and never thought you'd have to do......

1)surgery
2.)grow up
3.)work though college
4.)take out a loan
5)work for min wage

5 things you wanna do with your life but think you'll never do
 
papillon24 said:
1)surgery
2.)grow up
3.)work though college
4.)take out a loan
5)work for min wage

5 things you wanna do with your life but think you'll never do
1) Climb Everest
2) Get in a band that needs a kick ass drummer (and fill that spot)
3) Own a strip club :devil:
4) Be a member of the Seattle Supersonics dance team
5) Have a daughter

5 things you've done that you wouldn't tell your parents about.
 
Last edited:
CuriousKatie said:
5 things you've done that you wouldn't tell your parents about.


1.. had sex in their house
2.. snuck out with a boy from grandparents house
3.. smoked weed
4.. went to adult toy stores
5.. ......... *can't say outloud.. :devil:

5 wild & crazy things you've always wanted to do but never had the chance...
 
blueskies said:
1.. had sex in their house
2.. snuck out with a boy from grandparents house
3.. smoked weed
4.. went to adult toy stores
5.. ......... *can't say outloud.. :devil:

5 wild & crazy things you've always wanted to do but never had the chance...


sky dive...
cage dive with the great whites in south africa..(which i will do before i turn 40) :p
see the northern lights
race in the iditarod..haaaaaaa i look good in fur :cool:
actually finish a corn maze without cutting through the stalks...lol


5 people from lit you think are sexy?
 
DLL said:
5 people from lit you think are sexy?
1. purrbaby
2. hollyocks
3. DLL's av's are always sexy
4. montrealgirl
5. butterscotch

some others, too, but those were the first 5 that came to mind.

name 5 people you wouldn't touch with a 10 ft. pole.
 
DLL said:
sky dive...
cage dive with the great whites in south africa..(which i will do before i turn 40) :p
see the northern lights
race in the iditarod..haaaaaaa i look good in fur :cool:
actually finish a corn maze without cutting through the stalks...lol
What a great list! I've got bookmarked a couple of trips, one to Fairbanks and one to Yellowknife
in the Yukon to go see the Northern Lights, and to take 3 or 4 days working with/participating in
a sled dog journey (though not the Iditarod ... not quite ready for that).

There's a better, but much pricier trip by Baffin Island where you actually go out with Inuits on a
sled dog journey and search for polar bears, seals, etc... really see a way of life you will NOT see
here in New York.

The great whites' trip sounds amazing. My daughter and I are talking (without her mother knowing) about
going to the Bahamas in a couple of years where you can go out on a cageless dive to be around the reef
sharks. There are dive operators there who will take groups out, attract white or black reef tip sharks
(usually) with chum, and people can observe the feeding going on right in front of them. The day before
they take you out on a dive in order to get people used to just swimming around sharks, and they do on
occasion see great whites (though usually smaller reef sharks). The Bahamas promote themselves as the
world's #1 shark diving resort, and it's a lot closer. Whether I can get my daughter to go or not, I
intend to go (though age 40 is a bit late for me).

And corn mazes! Talk about an adrenaline rush!


mrtnmoon said:
name 5 people you wouldn't touch with a 10 ft. pole.
Father Damien of Molokai (Catholic saint who administered to the lepers on the island of Molokai)
my ex-brother-in-law (also a leper, but only recognized as such inside our family)
Heidi Fleiss (who knows, could be worse than leprosy)
me (just the logistics would be rough, and 10' poles can hurt if not handled properly)
doll parts (that's just obvious)


Name your 5 favorite charities
 
1) 2nd Amendment Foundation
2) Boy Scouts
3) Humane Society
4) Bird rescue places
5) soldiersangels.com



5 Video Games you love to play
 
Oops!
Sorry!
Wrong thread!
*blushes a deep crimson and runs out the door*
 
Last edited:
southerntierguy said:
What a great list! I've got bookmarked a couple of trips, one to Fairbanks and one to Yellowknife
in the Yukon to go see the Northern Lights, and to take 3 or 4 days working with/participating in
a sled dog journey (though not the Iditarod ... not quite ready for that).

There's a better, but much pricier trip by Baffin Island where you actually go out with Inuits on a
sled dog journey and search for polar bears, seals, etc... really see a way of life you will NOT see
here in New York.

The great whites' trip sounds amazing. My daughter and I are talking (without her mother knowing) about
going to the Bahamas in a couple of years where you can go out on a cageless dive to be around the reef
sharks. There are dive operators there who will take groups out, attract white or black reef tip sharks
(usually) with chum, and people can observe the feeding going on right in front of them. The day before
they take you out on a dive in order to get people used to just swimming around sharks, and they do on
occasion see great whites (though usually smaller reef sharks). The Bahamas promote themselves as the
world's #1 shark diving resort, and it's a lot closer. Whether I can get my daughter to go or not, I
intend to go (though age 40 is a bit late for me).

And corn mazes! Talk about an adrenaline rush!



Father Damien of Molokai (Catholic saint who administered to the lepers on the island of Molokai)
my ex-brother-in-law (also a leper, but only recognized as such inside our family)
Heidi Fleiss (who knows, could be worse than leprosy)
me (just the logistics would be rough, and 10' poles can hurt if not handled properly)
doll parts (that's just obvious)


Name your 5 favorite charities

Southern....I have tons of info on diving i was just in the bahamas and we snorkeled the reefs I didnt go scuba because i had my kids and they were able to snorkel...it was so fun, I saw bonnet head sharks and beautiful reef fish....i have great info on the sharks in so africa..that is one thing I really want to do..and i would love to know more about the dog sled thing...This dec I will be in ottawa and i think i heard you can do the dog sled thing on the canal..i will look into it...PM me if you want to talk sharks and dogs...i love both subjects alot :kiss:
 
DLL said:
Southern....I have tons of info on diving i was just in the bahamas and we snorkeled the reefs I didnt go scuba because i had my kids and they were able to snorkel...it was so fun, I saw bonnet head sharks and beautiful reef fish....i have great info on the sharks in so africa..that is one thing I really want to do..and i would love to know more about the dog sled thing...This dec I will be in ottawa and i think i heard you can do the dog sled thing on the canal..i will look into it...PM me if you want to talk sharks and dogs...i love both subjects alot :kiss:
I believe I've heard the same thing about dog sleds in Ottawa, though I've never looked into that. I've never been in southern Ontario, though I have been in the Maritimes and southern Quebec. Plus, I have thought when I took a dog sled vacation I would combine it with an attempt to view the northern lights, so I was looking for a place further north. I know Fairbanks' ads claim that if you are there 3 nights during sledding season, there will be an 80% chance of seeing the aurora.

OK, just looking quickly, I do have this site bookmarked ... but more as a potential whitewater site in southern Canada than for anything else. But they do list a dog-sledding day trip possibility 30 miles from Ottawa. http://www.wildadventures.ca/

Passing on:
5 Video Games you love to play
 
southerntierguy said:
I believe I've heard the same thing about dog sleds in Ottawa, though I've never looked into that. I've never been in southern Ontario, though I have been in the Maritimes and southern Quebec. Plus, I have thought when I took a dog sled vacation I would combine it with an attempt to view the northern lights, so I was looking for a place further north. I know Fairbanks' ads claim that if you are there 3 nights during sledding season, there will be an 80% chance of seeing the aurora.

OK, just looking quickly, I do have this site bookmarked ... but more as a potential whitewater site in southern Canada than for anything else. But they do list a dog-sledding day trip possibility 30 miles from Ottawa. http://www.wildadventures.ca/

Passing on:
5 Video Games you love to play

oh ty i bookmarked that and will read through it....


halo
star wars
and whatever other x box game my son wants to beat me in..lol

5 favorite smells
 
DLL said:
oh ty i bookmarked that and will read through it....


halo
star wars
and whatever other x box game my son wants to beat me in..lol

5 favorite smells
My wife has always been allergic to fragrences, so it has never been perfumes ... and she's not that interested (distinctly uninterested, actually) in other scent-related activities ... but she does like to cook.

Roast turkey
Blueberry pie
Barbequed chicken
London broil (notice a pattern?)
The breeze coming across the lakes in central Maine, especially after a hard rain

Name the 5 favorite vacations you have gone on. <Convince me I need to go there too>
 
southerntierguy said:
Name the 5 favorite vacations you have gone on. <Convince me I need to go there too>



1) Amsterdam for Queen's Day during the tulip season - Think Mardi Gras in Amsterdam with no violence or ugliness. Anywhere in Holland, any time of the year actually. Been many times and cannot wait to get back!

2) Italy - all over the country - beautiful people, amazing food and incredible culture and art! Been once and cannot wait to get back soon.

3) Switzerland - The Alps are breath taking, the scenery is like nothing anywhere in the world. Expensive!!!

4) Hawaii - Been many times, Kauai is one the prettiest places but Maui has the most to do. Golf, swim with turtles and bike the volcano from 12,000 ft all the way to the beach!!! A must do on anyones list!!!

5) Colorado ski vacation for christmas - so beautiful and peaceful. Not crowded at all and no other family members ruining the holiday!

Name 5 vacations you would like to take
 
dcraz said:
1) Amsterdam for Queen's Day during the tulip season - Think Mardi Gras in Amsterdam with no violence or ugliness. Anywhere in Holland, any time of the year actually. Been many times and cannot wait to get back!

2) Italy - all over the country - beautiful people, amazing food and incredible culture and art! Been once and cannot wait to get back soon.

3) Switzerland - The Alps are breath taking, the scenery is like nothing anywhere in the world. Expensive!!!

4) Hawaii - Been many times, Kauai is one the prettiest places but Maui has the most to do. Golf, swim with turtles and bike the volcano from 12,000 ft all the way to the beach!!! A must do on anyones list!!!

5) Colorado ski vacation for christmas - so beautiful and peaceful. Not crowded at all and no other family members ruining the holiday!

Name 5 vacations you would like to take

I just started a thread on this actually, looking for feedback. What is the swimming with turtles business, by the way?

(1) An eastern Africa safari. Number one on my list of to-do vacations before I get too old.
(2) Would like to see a World Cup match ... may try to go to South Africa in 2010. I may settle for going to Trinidad to see a qualifying match. I loved the fans there from what I've seen.
(3) River cruising along the Yangtze, and visiting the interior and Beijing
(4) Dog sledding and seeing the northern lights in the Yukon or Fairbanks
(5) Swimming with the sharks in the Bahamas, swimming with dolphins in Jamaica, visiting the reefs in the Gulf of Mexico

Name 5 things you learned from your grandparents.
 
southerntierguy said:
Name 5 things you learned from your grandparents.


1... Love
2... Patience.. although I'm having a hard time having it lately
3... How to make an amazing blackberry cobbler
4... How to can vegetables
5... The knowledge in our elders

Name 5 things you wished you'd asked your grandparents.....
 
blueskies said:
Name 5 things you wished you'd asked your grandparents.....

1. detailed stories of their childhoods
2. their most memorable moments
3. what my parents were like when they were kids
4. secret recipes
5. their secrets to serenity

Name 5 strange things about your grandparents.
 
MercyMia said:
1. detailed stories of their childhoods
2. their most memorable moments
3. what my parents were like when they were kids
4. secret recipes
5. their secrets to serenity

Name 5 strange things about your grandparents.

I can't name five strange things ... somehow I think of my grandparents as such really great people. But I can name one:

Buying and reading every issue of the National Enquirer ... what was up with that?

Since I can't really answer it, I'm passing the question on
Name 5 strange things about your grandparents.
 
southerntierguy said:
Since I can't really answer it, I'm passing the question on
Name 5 strange things about your grandparents.

LOL, thanks! I get to answer my own question!

1. Grandfather A never talked about his parents or siblings.
2. Grandmother A had a glass eye.
3. Grandfather B always drank 'medicine.'
4. Grandmother B wouldn't let us buy candy from the corner store.
5. All grandparents were extremely pennywise but indulged us with sweets.

Name 5 features you inherited from your grandparents.
 
MercyMia said:
Name 5 features you inherited from your grandparents.

1... blue eyes
2... 2nd toe longer than first..
3... curly hair
4... hair greying early
5... nose... I hate it

Name 5 things you wished you inherited from your family but didn't
...
 

Name 5 things you wished you inherited from your family but didn't
...[/QUOTE]

1) Walmart...but I'm not related to that family!
2) My great-great-grandfather's barber equipment and chair
3) My grandparents house on a lake....there's a good reason for why, but you did say *wish*
4) More hair...or the ability not to lose it ;)
5) More of my great, great uncle's pinup material from WWII...he had a girl in every port/town and lots of pictures to prove it LOL :nana:

Name 5 things you want to do when YOU become a grandparent!
 
TK70 said:
Name 5 things you want to do when YOU become a grandparent!
relax
play with the kids a bunch
remind the kids of what they were like if they get frustrated.
spoil them.
love them.

Five things you can't imagine your grandparents doing.
 
Azuldrgon said:
relax
play with the kids a bunch
remind the kids of what they were like if they get frustrated.
spoil them.
love them.

Five things you can't imagine your grandparents doing.
having sex.......lol
spanking anyone
watching porn
playing video games
having a cell phone

Name your 5 favorite songs.........
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Name your 5 favorite songs.........

Geez..just 5 huh???? OK in no particular order:

1) "You Raise Me Up" - Josh Groban

2) "The Last Resort" - Eagles

3) "Seven Bridges Road" - Eagles

4) "1812 Overture" - Tchakovsky

5) "Fat Bottom Girls" - Queen

Name your 5 LEAST favorite songs...the ones you love to hate!
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
Name your 5 favorite songs.........
At this moment:
"Saints and Angels" Sara Evans
"Here's to You" Rascal Flatts
"Forever in My Heart" Kenny Loggins.
"Final Countdown" Europe
"Can't Fight This Feelin" REO Speedwagon

same question
 
Azuldrgon said:
At this moment:
"Saints and Angels" Sara Evans
"Here's to You" Rascal Flatts
"Forever in My Heart" Kenny Loggins.
"Final Countdown" Europe
"Can't Fight This Feelin" REO Speedwagon

same question

I'm not answering the question again...just wanted to say I like your taste Azulrgon....I love all those songs, too!

TK
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top