Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
papillon24 said:
1.)I'm sorry
2.)I forgive you
3.)I love you
4.)I wish you the best
5.)I miss you

5 songs you can't live without

1. Neon~John Mayer
2. Lover, You Should Have Come Over~Jeff Buckley
3. Bold As Love~Jimi Hendrix
4. Ava Maria
5. Pride and Joy~Stevie Ray Vaughn

5 times that you should have taken a chance but didn't
 
charmed1 said:
1. Neon~John Mayer
2. Lover, You Should Have Come Over~Jeff Buckley
3. Bold As Love~Jimi Hendrix
4. Ava Maria
5. Pride and Joy~Stevie Ray Vaughn

5 times that you should have taken a chance but didn't

1)cheep stock
2.)NYU
3.)Visiting a friend before he died
4.)Adoping a friends kid
5.)Moving out of state

5 stupid things you've done for love
 
papillon24 said:
1)cheep stock
2.)NYU
3.)Visiting a friend before he died
4.)Adoping a friends kid
5.)Moving out of state

5 stupid things you've done for love

Hahaha....That list could go on forever for me..

1. Gave up college
2. Stayed in a place that made me unhappy
3. Kept my mouth shut
4. Spent way too much time alone
5. Let myself be disrespected

5 books that you want to read one day
 
charmed1 said:
Hahaha....That list could go on forever for me..

1. Gave up college
2. Stayed in a place that made me unhappy
3. Kept my mouth shut
4. Spent way too much time alone
5. Let myself be disrespected

5 books that you want to read one day
thats a long one

1.)Moby Dick
2.)The Eldest
3.)Dune
4.)Children of Dune
5.)Harry Potter book 7

5 material possesions you can not live without
 
papillon24 said:
thats a long one

1.)Moby Dick
2.)The Eldest
3.)Dune
4.)Children of Dune
5.)Harry Potter book 7

5 material possesions you can not live without

1. my wedding band....it's an heirloom
2. my purse collection
3. my books
4. a quilt that was made for me by a great-aunt who has passed
5. I-pod

5 things that you are holding onto but don't really need
 
Willow123 said:
Name 5 things you love about going to the movies

1. The fact the movie is an EVENT rather the just something you watch in front of a teeeeeeeeeny, tiny screen.

2. Reacting with the crowd. (Hearing a bunch of fellow sci-fi geeks cheer during a midnight showing rules! :nana: :cool: )

3. Popcorn! The movie stuff rules!

4. Previews. 'Spider-Man 3' coming next year! Woohoo!

5. Talking with your friends for hours and hours after the movie. :D

5 movies you're glad you saw in the big screen rather then at home.
 
Willow123 said:
1. The LOTR trilogy (I count them as one)
2. Independence Day
3. Men In Black
4. Terminator 2
5. V For Vendetta

Name 5 places you would like to visit on vacation

Italy
Jamaica
Alaska
Las Vegas
Canada


Passing this question on...
 
MsBug said:
Italy
Jamaica
Alaska
Las Vegas
Canada


Passing this question on...

Sandbox :)
Arizona

FLORIDA

Italy
Iceland

name 5 of your sexiest items of clothing!
 
plague said:
name 5 of your sexiest items of clothing!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

1. Garters

2. Silk boxers. (I LOVE the way they feel on me. :cathappy: :devil: )

3. An open, silk robe, showing cleavage and her belly button.

4. Thongs

5. Low-rider jeans.

Name five pieces of clothing that you love 'cuz they're comfy.
 
Darkknight2010 said:
Name five pieces of clothing that you love 'cuz they're comfy.
Jeans
Sweatshirts
PJ bottoms
Cotton tshirts
Big fluffy sweaters

Five people you're most comfortable around.
 
Darkknight2010 said:
Name five pieces of clothing that you love 'cuz they're comfy.

My way oversized jammie pants

My Silk jammies

My Jean shorts

My 4xl mans tshirt for sleeping in

Old mens white button down dress shirt for sleeping in

Name 5 items you would never get rid of even if someone offered you big bucks.
 
Yes_YEs_YES said:
My way oversized jammie pants

My Silk jammies

My Jean shorts

My 4xl mans tshirt for sleeping in

Old mens white button down dress shirt for sleeping in

Name 5 items you would never get rid of even if someone offered you big bucks.


1,stuffed tortise my friend gave me when my father died
2.cd collection(i dont have much,but I love what i have)
3.My books
4.music stand my mom got for me when i was 16
thats it

name 5 dishes you wish you could cook
 
purrbaby said:
Five people you're most comfortable around.
dunno if I'm truly comfortable around anyone, but you're about as close as it gets right now.

1. PB
2. sodapop
3. her.... still somewhat comfortable around her though there are a lot of things I can't tell her and it's getting more difficult as her wedding approaches
4. some other woman I work with
5. someone that uised to be an FB of mine... she's moved on, tho.

deferring to alison:

name 5 dishes you wish you could cook
 
Last edited:
mrtnmoon said:
dunno if I'm truly comfortable around anyone, but you're about as close as it gets right now.

1. PB
2. sodapop
3. her.... though there are a lot of things I can't tell her
4. some other woman I work with
5. someone that uised to be an FB of mine... she's moved on, tho.

deferring to alison:

name 5 dishes you wish you could cook
Aww... Thanks hun... You know you mean a lot to me ::hugs::

And... these are what comes to mind with NOT cooking lol

Lasagna, fiance's favorite.
A cake. Any cake. Can't do it for the life of me lol
Chocolate chip cookies. Always burn them.
Tuna casserole. Just can't do it, and it's so simple.
Chocolate souffle, just because.

Five things you hate eating but are forced to because of family functions etc.
 
purrbaby said:
Aww... Thanks hun... You know you mean a lot to me ::hugs::

And... these are what comes to mind with NOT cooking lol

Lasagna, fiance's favorite.
A cake. Any cake. Can't do it for the life of me lol
Chocolate chip cookies. Always burn them.
Tuna casserole. Just can't do it, and it's so simple.
Chocolate souffle, just because.

Five things you hate eating but are forced to because of family functions etc.


1.Mum's roast turkey
2.pumkin pie
3.sister's veggie casserole
that's it I think
name 5 Lit people you want to get to know better
 
justmark said:
1.Mum's roast turkey
2.pumkin pie
3.sister's veggie casserole
that's it I think
name 5 Lit people you want to get to know better
Wow, considering I talk to about five people exactly, I'll just have to say everyone I talk to lol

Five online names you thought were just strange.
 
purrbaby said:
Five things you hate eating but are forced to because of family functions etc.


Turnips
Cooked tomato skin(they roll up ick!).
Sugar substitute of any kind.
Lamb
Raw onions



Name 5 movies that scared you, when you were a child.
 
MsBug said:
Name 5 movies that scared you, when you were a child.
Oh since I'm kinda a young 'un lol....

Chucky
IT
Nightmare Before Christmas (okay I was a little too old to find that scary lol)
Leprechaun (sp? I'm tired lol)
and can't think of a fifth actually lol

Passing on mine:

Five online names you thought were just strange.
 
purrbaby said:
Oh since I'm kinda a young 'un lol....

Chucky
IT
Nightmare Before Christmas (okay I was a little too old to find that scary lol)
Leprechaun (sp? I'm tired lol)
and can't think of a fifth actually lol

Passing on mine:

Five online names you thought were just strange.

lmao


i would say some of the one that come in here but..those people come in here! :D

so, in the interest of diplomacy and lit etiquette, i'll just go with the people who hav me on their ignore list :D :p


mostly ones that are acronyms of things that mean nothing to me

cnfmparty.. oh wait, i get it now haha, scrap that.

um.

anaconda_man... no wait..remember his pic thread, ok get that one too...

... and what IS a purr baby exxactly? other than cute and adorable and highly odd :D

urgh, i give up i like ones where i don't have to think about what they mean...subtlety and nuance is lost on me!



5 things you need someone else to help you with because you..just...can't... reach!
 
asian_princess said:
... and what IS a purr baby exxactly? other than cute and adorable and highly odd :D

5 things you need someone else to help you with because you..just...can't... reach!
Oh god AP you make me laugh lol

And purrbaby is what I call my kitties lol :D

Screaming
Multiple
Back arching
Earth shattering
Orgasm

:D Any questions? lol

Five things you wish people would stop asking you.
 
purrbaby said:
Oh god AP you make me laugh lol

And purrbaby is what I call my kitties lol :D

Screaming
Multiple
Back arching
Earth shattering
Orgasm

:D Any questions? lol

Five things you wish people would stop asking you.

haha aww cute purrbabies! ... as opposed to purr's babies...cos you might need some sexsplainin' ...

and yes, i have 2 questions... where can i get me one-a those orgasm thingies...and are they on sale, cos i could stock up :D


Do you have a boyfriend? followed by

When are you two going to get married? followed by

What do you mean you don't want to get married? followed by

What if when you turn 40 he leaves you a younger, smarter, blonder version of you? followed by...

If he does, how long do you think it will take you to find another boyfriend? :confused:

I love aunties lol :D :rolleyes:




Ali cheated on this question, so gonna ask it again.

5 things your so/crush does better than you?
 
asian_princess said:
haha aww cute purrbabies! ... as opposed to purr's babies...cos you might need some sexsplainin' ...

and yes, i have 2 questions... where can i get me one-a those orgasm thingies...and are they on sale, cos i could stock up :D


Do you have a boyfriend? followed by

When are you two going to get married? followed by

What do you mean you don't want to get married? followed by

What if when you turn 40 he leaves you a younger, smarter, blonder version of you? followed by...

If he does, how long do you think it will take you to find another boyfriend? :confused:

I love aunties lol :D :rolleyes:




Ali cheated on this question, so gonna ask it again.

5 things your so/crush does better than you?


sticks to a diet better
loses weight quicker
pee standing up :p
run
drive :rolleyes:

5 lit people you want to see on cam?
 
DLL said:
sticks to a diet better
loses weight quicker
pee standing up :p
run
drive :rolleyes:

5 lit people you want to see on cam?
haha DLL you questions always get the rest of us into deep shit :D


but i'm hiding from work, so what else am i gonna do :p

litsters i wanna see on cam...you know, just sitting there, clothed, doing...nothing :D

the sister act with ali and dll :D
my bestie, Sxy
my wifey, reirei
my gal, Purr
and my everything, ZZ :heart:



Question back at ya!

5 lit people you want to see on cam?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top