Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Donut glazer;
2. Two liter bottle plant employee;
3. Golf caddy;
4. Resident assistant;
5. Garbage pickup for the village.

Name five celebrities with whom you'd like to have a beer

1. Vin Diesel. :rolleyes:
2. Michael Myers.
3. Lauren Bacall.
4. Meryl Streep.
5. Dick Van Dyke.


Name five Litsters with whom you'd like to have a beer.
 
1. Vin Diesel. :rolleyes:
2. Michael Myers.
3. Lauren Bacall.
4. Meryl Streep.
5. Dick Van Dyke.


Name five Litsters with whom you'd like to have a beer.

1. Kendra
2. hylynnette
3. Slavey
4. kiba
5. alisonwunderland

Name five threads on Lit you always post on
 
1. Kendra
2. hylynnette
3. Slavey
4. kiba
5. alisonwunderland

Name five threads on Lit you always post on

1. AS2U and Morri threads.
2. The questions thread.
3. The quiz threads.
4. What made you smile.
5. This one.


Name five threads on Lit that makes you think.
 
1. AS2U and Morri threads.
2. The questions thread.
3. The quiz threads.
4. What made you smile.
5. This one.


Name five threads on Lit that makes you think.

1. Ask a question thread
2. WYR thread
3. HYE thread
4. Sporting alphabet thread
5. Around the world alphabet thread

Name five threads on the PG you'd like to see eliminated
 
1. Ask a question thread
2. WYR thread
3. HYE thread
4. Sporting alphabet thread
5. Around the world alphabet thread

Name five threads on the PG you'd like to see eliminated

hard one, seeing as I'm a proponent of free speech - I'd contradict myself. However, any thread that promotes hate and hurting innocents. However, I wouldn't know, because I'm pretty narrow minded about the threads I visit :eek:


Name 5 threads you lurk in.
 
hard one, seeing as I'm a proponent of free speech - I'd contradict myself. However, any thread that promotes hate and hurting innocents. However, I wouldn't know, because I'm pretty narrow minded about the threads I visit :eek:


Name 5 threads you lurk in.

Same problem, sort of. I don't lurk in any I don't post in. And I don't consider those threads in which I post threads in which I lurk.

Name five areas of study you wish you could pursue more fully.
 
Same problem, sort of. I don't lurk in any I don't post in. And I don't consider those threads in which I post threads in which I lurk.

Name five areas of study you wish you could pursue more fully.

1. Archaeology, but more deeply than I am right now.
2. Physics.
3. Art, including the culinary.
4. Sociology.
5. Medical biology.

I like this one, so I'm asking it again.
Name five areas of study you wish you could pursue more fully.
 
1. Archaeology, but more deeply than I am right now.
2. Physics.
3. Art, including the culinary.
4. Sociology.
5. Medical biology.

I like this one, so I'm asking it again.
Name five areas of study you wish you could pursue more fully.

1. More Japanese to supplement four semesters 20 years ago
2. Medieval History
3. Even more math
4. Adolescent psychology
5. Chemistry

Name five of your all-time favorite classes
 
1. More Japanese to supplement four semesters 20 years ago
2. Medieval History
3. Even more math
4. Adolescent psychology
5. Chemistry

Name five of your all-time favorite classes

1. high school art
2. children's literature
3. journalism
4. philosophy: the meaning of life
5. high school art history--my art teacher had a serious crush on me and definitely brought out my artistic side.

Name 5 random things.
 
1. high school art
2. children's literature
3. journalism
4. philosophy: the meaning of life
5. high school art history--my art teacher had a serious crush on me and definitely brought out my artistic side.

Name 5 random things.

1. Peanut Butter
2. A Tale of Two Cities
3. The Cure
4. Ferrari
5. Nipple


Name five of your favorite music groups
 
1. Peanut Butter
2. A Tale of Two Cities
3. The Cure
4. Ferrari
5. Nipple


Name five of your favorite music groups

1. INXS
2. Duran Duran
3. Esthero
4. Imogen Heap
5. Nickleback

Name five of your least favorite music groups
 
five favorite songs to get you in the mood.

love me tender - amy grant's version
what a wonderful world - nat king cole
let's make love - faith hill and tim mcgraw
can't help falling in love with you - elvis presley
i'm already there - lonestar

name 5 songs you always sing along with
 
love me tender - amy grant's version
what a wonderful world - nat king cole
let's make love - faith hill and tim mcgraw
can't help falling in love with you - elvis presley
i'm already there - lonestar

name 5 songs you always sing along with

1. Don't Stop Believin' ~ Journey
2. Black or White ~ Michael Jackson
3. Into the Great Wide Open ~ Tom Petty
4. Say Yes ~ Elliott Smith
5. Electric Feel ~ MGMT

I pretty much sing along with everything...hahaha.

Name 5 things you couldn't live without.
 
1. Don't Stop Believin' ~ Journey
2. Black or White ~ Michael Jackson
3. Into the Great Wide Open ~ Tom Petty
4. Say Yes ~ Elliott Smith
5. Electric Feel ~ MGMT

I pretty much sing along with everything...hahaha.

Name 5 things you couldn't live without.

1. Kendra (although not a thing)
2. Air
3. Water
4. Food
5. Music.

Name five US states in which you've had sex.
 
1. Texas
2. New York
3. Florida
4. Mass
5.Nevada

Name five books by Lewis Carroll

1. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
2. Through The Looking Glass
3. Jabberwocky
4. Four Riddles
5. A Game Of Fives


Name your five favorite dishes to have for a romantic dinner
 
1. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
2. Through The Looking Glass
3. Jabberwocky
4. Four Riddles
5. A Game Of Fives


Name your five favorite dishes to have for a romantic dinner

1.Mussels
2.Chateaubriand
3.Char grilled squid
4.Penne al' arrabiata
5.Sorbet ( to freshen the mouth at the end of a lovely dinner)

Name your top five songs for romance
 
1.Mussels
2.Chateaubriand
3.Char grilled squid
4.Penne al' arrabiata
5.Sorbet ( to freshen the mouth at the end of a lovely dinner)

Name your top five songs for romance

1. Forever, Ben Harper
2. One More Day, Diamond Rio
3. When I Fall In Love, Nat King Cole
4. It Is You, Dana Glover
5. Getaway Car, The Jenkins

Name your five favorite paintings/works of art.
 
Name your five favorite paintings/works of art.[/QUOTE]

1. anything my kid creates
2. Robert Carvello (Rock Photographer)
3. Bob Gruen (Rock Photographer)
4. Bunny Yeager (Bettie Page
5. a photography I have of Lilly Christine (50's model)

Name 5 of your favorite sex positions
 
1. Forever, Ben Harper
2. One More Day, Diamond Rio
3. When I Fall In Love, Nat King Cole
4. It Is You, Dana Glover
5. Getaway Car, The Jenkins

Name your five favorite paintings/works of art.

1.Maison du jardinier a Antibes - Monet
2.Starry Night - Van Gogh
3.Cup Of Chocolate _ Dali
4.The Elephants - Dali
5.Camouflage - Andy Warhol

Name 5 soups that you enjoy
 
1.Maison du jardinier a Antibes - Monet
2.Starry Night - Van Gogh
3.Cup Of Chocolate _ Dali
4.The Elephants - Dali
5.Camouflage - Andy Warhol

Name 5 soups that you enjoy

1. Beef barley
2. Gazpacho
3. Tomato
4. Cheddar broccoli
5. Butternut squash

Name five soloists whose singing you enjoy
 
1. Beef barley
2. Gazpacho
3. Tomato
4. Cheddar broccoli
5. Butternut squash

Name five soloists whose singing you enjoy

1.jose carreras
2.cecilia bartoli
3.andrea bocelli
4.pavarotti
5.maria callas (sorry, but she is)

Name 5 cities you would to visit/revisit
 
1.jose carreras
2.cecilia bartoli
3.andrea bocelli
4.pavarotti
5.maria callas (sorry, but she is)

Name 5 cities you would to visit/revisit

1. Barcelona
2. San Sebastián
3. Sydney
4. Vancouver
5. Santiago (Chile)

Name five movies that deserve to be part of a trilogy but aren't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top