Name 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have a total girls' vacation! But fuck, it's tough to choose just five! :mad:

1. AphroditeReborn
2. fire_breeze
3. asian_princess
4. Gracie29
5. DoRaMe

And we'd each stuff one more Lit lady in our luggage and have a real party! :D

Name 5 Litsters You'd Never Want to Be Your Roommate.

1. Polynike, because I think he has me on iggy and doesn't like me.
2. Mr. No...for the above reasons.
3. One woman on this site that hurt someone I love, to get at me
4. Mwmnpa...because I'd never do anything but laugh
5. Oman, because he'd always be gone, and I'd end up having to find someone to sublet to.



Name 5 things you must have when you travel.
 
Last edited:
1. Polynike, because I think he has me on iggy and doesn't like me.
2. Mr. No...for the above reasons.
3. Irish Sprite
4. Mwmnpa...because I'd never do anything but laugh
5. Oman, because he'd always be gone, and I'd end up having to find someone to sublet to.



Name 5 things you must have when you travel.

1. Maps
2. Cameras
3. good walking shoes
4. drinks
5. Although not a thing, my beloved Kendra.

Name five sites in the US you have yet to visit but want to visit someday
 
Yellowstone National Park
Seattle...yes the entire city of
The Oddities Museum in Philly
The Colorado Rockies
New York City


Name 5 things that could come up that would make you cancel a fun trip.
 
Yellowstone National Park



Name 5 things that could come up that would make you cancel a fun trip.


1.Visit from an old friend
2. A friend needing help
3. a can't miss surprise event in my "own backyard".
4. death in family or of a friend
5. A once in a lifetime opportunity to do something I've always wanted to do.

Name five things you would not eat
 
1.Visit from an old friend
2. A friend needing help
3. a can't miss surprise event in my "own backyard".
4. death in family or of a friend
5. A once in a lifetime opportunity to do something I've always wanted to do.

Name five things you would not eat[/COLOR]

1) Liver...of any kind
2) Lima beans
3) Beets
4) Snails
5) Chocolate covered grasshoppers.


Are my eyes playing tricks on me or is that AV^^up there familiar to me for some reason????


Someone is organizing a Lit gathering in your area, what 5 litsters would be attending to make you NOT miss out on said gathering?
 
Someone is organizing a Lit gathering in your area, what 5 litsters would be attending to make you NOT miss out on said gathering?

Aniram
GA
Janey
OGME
DeValmont

Which 5 Litsters do you admire and for what reason?
 
Someone is organizing a Lit gathering in your area, what 5 litsters would be attending to make you NOT miss out on said gathering?

Aniram
GA
Janey
OGME
DeValmont

Which 5 Litsters do you admire and for what reason?
I don't post too often but..

1. HoneybeeXO ~ she's funny and positive
2. Mollydolly ~ she's funny too
3. Englishrosefox ~ nice ass
4. Pinktacokitty ~ nice ass too, and very sexual, oddly missing that from a lot of lit posters
5. PervyRomantic ~ starts good threads and is fun to post with

Name 5 embarrassing thing that have happened to you.
 
I don't post too often but..

1. HoneybeeXO ~ she's funny and positive
2. Mollydolly ~ she's funny too
3. Englishrosefox ~ nice ass
4. Pinktacokitty ~ nice ass too, and very sexual, oddly missing that from a lot of lit posters
5. PervyRomantic ~ starts good threads and is fun to post with

Name 5 embarrassing thing that have happened to you.

i can't really think of any big things, but little shit happens everyday...

1. getting the gas pump stuck in my car (has happened a few times)
2. dropping my phone in the toilet
3. anytime i throw up while drunk
4. anytime i trip (which happens often)
5. the first car wreck i got in...i was trying to read a bumper sticker and drive in a snowstorm. dumbbbb.

name 5 of your favorite books.
 
i can't really think of any big things, but little shit happens everyday...

1. getting the gas pump stuck in my car (has happened a few times)
2. dropping my phone in the toilet
3. anytime i throw up while drunk
4. anytime i trip (which happens often)
5. the first car wreck i got in...i was trying to read a bumper sticker and drive in a snowstorm. dumbbbb.

name 5 of your favorite books.

1.Hot Water Music - Charles Bukowski
2.The Tibetan Book Of Living And Dying - Sogyal Rinpoche
3.The Proud Highway ~ Collected Letters - Hunter S. Thompson
4.The Collected Works Of Billy The Kid - Michael Ondaatje
5.The Catch In The Rye - J.D.Salinger (although it's probably been somewhat tarnished due to knowing what a nutty fuck he is)

name your 5 favorite movies (probably been done to death, but as long as a new person answers it, I'll always love it)
 
name your 5 favorite movies (probably been done to death, but as long as a new person answers it, I'll always love it)

Breakfast At Tiffanys
Life Of Brian
Goodfellas
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
The Notebook

(but these do change with my mood)

Name 5 thoughts that have run through your head today
 
Name 5 thoughts that have run through your head today

1. Need more coffee (at least five times)
2. Can't wait to get my new camera on Monday
3. I love posting Erotic Images, but love finding them even more
4. Some of the lit ladies av's are frickin hot
5. Wondering if any of the litsters would let me photograph them


Name 5 places in the world you'd love to retire to
 
Name 5 places in the world you'd love to retire to

Hawaii
Southern Italy
Greek Islands
Florida
South Of France

Name 5 retirement activities you intend to take up
 
Name 5 retirement activities you intend to take up

1. Bingo (fuck it, why not :D )
2. Touring Europe in a Winnebago whenever I want
3. Porn Movie Production (it'd fill up my spare time)
4. Bungee Jumping :eek:
5. Drawing (so then I could stop being crap at it)


Name 5 litsters who's avatars you admire
 
1. Bingo (fuck it, why not :D )
2. Touring Europe in a Winnebago whenever I want
3. Porn Movie Production (it'd fill up my spare time)
4. Bungee Jumping :eek:
5. Drawing (so then I could stop being crap at it)


Name 5 litsters who's avatars you admire

1. EnglishRoseFox . Her AVs are always beautiful, erotic and pure art.
image.php

2. MollyDolly. Hers is whimsical and fun, showing but hidden, just like her.
image.php

3. NattyBumppo. I look forward to his AV rotation - they're often funny, clever and witty.
image.php

4. CelticFlame. Strong, fierce and yet feminine. It doesn't matter the path you chose to live as long as you live it with pride.
image.php

5. WickedDoll. She loves boots as much as I do, and her AVs are exquisitely dark.
image.php

​
This is, however, a very VERY incomplete list ;)

I like this one.

Name 5 litsters who's avatars you admire
 
Last edited:
Name 5 litsters who's avatars you admire

Liked your answers fire_breeze :)

IN no particular order...

1. WickedDoll... its just one of those avs that look delicious
2. Morrigu........for the same reason. Plus, cute ass :D
3. WaitingLips...Very sensual drawing thats kinda hot too
4. HoneyBeexo..Her lips are just sublime
5. Omahaman...That rolling animated gif that he had of the hand was the coolest

Name Five Litsters who you'd love to have at a dinner party with you
 
Liked your answers fire_breeze :)

IN no particular order...

1. WickedDoll... its just one of those avs that look delicious
2. Morrigu........for the same reason. Plus, cute ass :D
3. WaitingLips...Very sensual drawing thats kinda hot too
4. HoneyBeexo..Her lips are just sublime
5. Omahaman...That rolling animated gif that he had of the hand was the coolest

Name Five Litsters who you'd love to have at a dinner party with you

1. Slavey
2. Maggie
3. FB
4. Whopper
5. Wickeddoll

For the fun factor this would be one cool dinner party

Name 5 Litsters who make you smile
 
1. Slavey
2. Maggie
3. FB
4. Whopper
5. Wickeddoll

For the fun factor this would be one cool dinner party

Name 5 Litsters who make you smile

1. Kendra
2. Alisonwunderland
3. hdlynnette
4. Slavey
5. MollyDolly

Name five Litsters whom you would like to meet in real life
 
1. Kendra
2. Alisonwunderland
3. hdlynnette
4. Slavey
5. MollyDolly

Name five Litsters whom you would like to meet in real life

I have a very small list

1. Wickeddoll
2. JammyJimmy
3. MsMaggie
4. Slavey
5. FB

Name 5 litsters you'd invite to your house?
 
I have a very small list

1. Wickeddoll
2. JammyJimmy
3. MsMaggie
4. Slavey
5. FB

Name 5 litsters you'd invite to your house?

{{{:kiss::kiss:}}}

I'll bring the wine and chocolate and the hugs. :rose:

In alphabetical order:

1. All those who regularly post on Slavey's thread, especially the family.
2. Morri
3. MollyDolly.
4. Beastie
5. He knows who he is.


Name five Litsters who should have their own talk show.
 
{{{:kiss::kiss:}}}

I'll bring the wine and chocolate and the hugs. :rose:

In alphabetical order:

1. All those who regularly post on Slavey's thread, especially the family.
2. Morri
3. MollyDolly.
4. Beastie
5. He knows who he is.


Name five Litsters who should have their own talk show.

This is easy:

1. Kendra
2. Bisolom
3. Slavey
4. MollyDolly
5. mwmnpa

Name five Litsters who should start their own threads
 
This is easy:

1. Kendra
2. Bisolom
3. Slavey
4. MollyDolly
5. mwmnpa

Name five Litsters who should start their own threads

Easy :D

1. Natty :D
2. Kendra.
3. WickedDoll
4. Wings
5. Crvy

I'm drawing a blank right now, so I'm passing this one.

Name five Litsters who should start their own threads
 
{{{:kiss::kiss:}}}

I'll bring the wine and chocolate and the hugs. :rose:

In alphabetical order:

1. All those who regularly post on Slavey's thread, especially the family.
2. Morri
3. MollyDolly.
4. Beastie
5. He knows who he is.


Name five Litsters who should have their own talk show.

1. Ali, it would be colorful and interesting.
2. Crvygrl, it would be insightful, and entertaining
3. Oman, it would be honest, and funny
4. Natty, it would be educational, with an ornery edginess.
5. Molly, it would make everyone smile, and see the lighter side of life.


Name 5 things you would actually strike someone for.
 
1. Ali, it would be colorful and interesting.
2. Crvygrl, it would be insightful, and entertaining
3. Oman, it would be honest, and funny
4. Natty, it would be educational, with an ornery edginess.
5. Molly, it would make everyone smile, and see the lighter side of life.


Name 5 things you would actually strike someone for.

1. Insulting or assaulting Kendra
2. Self-defense
3. Pre-emptive strike
4. basketball foul
5. football block.

Name five sports that you just think are ridiculous
 
1. Ali, it would be colorful and interesting.
2. Crvygrl, it would be insightful, and entertaining
3. Oman, it would be honest, and funny
4. Natty, it would be educational, with an ornery edginess.
5. Molly, it would make everyone smile, and see the lighter side of life.


Name 5 things you would actually strike someone for.

1. Hurting my family.
2. Hurting children.
3. Being a bigoted, pompous, racist ass.
4. Hurting those who can't protect themselves.
5. If s/he didn't head my warning to stop an offensive behaviour.

I just realised that I forgot to put my list in an alphabetical order! :eek:
 
1. Insulting or assaulting Kendra
2. Self-defense
3. Pre-emptive strike
4. basketball foul
5. football block.

Name five sports that you just think are ridiculous

1. Golf. Sorry all.
2. Ballroom dancing. Okay, I like to dance - but I don't think it's a sport.
3. Wife carrying. It could be fun.
4. Toe wrestling. I kid you not.
5. Cheese rolling.

Name five things that make you shake your head.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top