Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your cunt is so wet and hot my dick feels on fire as I pump in and out of you

Fuck me Sharon, I need to cum deep in you, take all of my jucie Slut Sharon!!!!
 
I do I fuck back at you as fast as i can. All the time begging for more begging to cum. I beg for your cum. pleading for it.
 
I love fucking you Sharon, you are such a cock and cum loving slut, a fuck toy for my pleasure my cock in heaven as I pump your puss
 
We pick up our pace and fuck away at each other as if we have just disocvered the pleasures of the skin
 
Give it to me Tom. slam your slut's little cunt. Fill it with your seed. So fucking close again.
 
I pound your pussy and cling to you as you fuck me back. Lets cum together Sharon, shiver in our pleasure, scream each other's name as we explode
 
Reaching aournd each other we both find the other's asshole and tease and finger it as we get ready to cum
 
FUCK SHARON I AM CUMMINGI scream as your finger probes my ass, mine yours deeply inside your poop shoot
 
shitttttttttttttttt. I'm fucking cumming again.
Flowing like a faucet. ahhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk
 
I pull you tight and keep on pushing and pulling my cock in and out of you as fast and hard as possible, your hips bouncing as your cunt tightens about my dick
 
After sucking all of our combined juices out of your pussy I swallow a bit and save most to share with you in a deeply passionate soul kiss
 
in quick breaths I whisper that you are the very best fuck I have had and a lovely little cum loving slut!

I adore you Sharon every inch of you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top