Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking you doggie style I reach around with both hands finding your clit with one and your nipple with the other.

I pinch and tweak as I pound your cunt
 
Gasping in pleasure I grab your hair tight in one hand the other reaching down to trail my fingertips down your earlobe and neck as I speed up, fucking your face now with my cock precum oozing from the tip into your mouth as I thrust deep into you, shivering as you are thrust forwards from his attentions to your hot cunt.

I love how your cock throbs in my mouth. And i love the precum. I'm already wondering if you'll make me swallow it all or if you will cum on my face.
 
Feeling my balls swell I pull my cock out of your cunt and replace it with your favorite dildo.

My cock is dripping wet with your cunt juice and I tease your asshole with my shaft head then,,,,,,,,,,
 
mmmmm...I moan deeply as my cock throbs in your mouth, trying to drive as deep as I can with every thrust, wanting to make you gag on my thick stiff dick as I shudder and find myself beyond words, desperatly trying to hold on as you bring me closer and closer to climax, looking down at your slutty face with a broad smile as I try to decide what to do with you...
 
Feeling my balls swell I pull my cock out of your cunt and replace it with your favorite dildo.

My cock is dripping wet with your cunt juice and I tease your asshole with my shaft head then,,,,,,,,,,

Ahhh fuck, I'm going to be air tight soon. I'll never last like that Tom. I'll fucking explode.
 
mmmmm...I moan deeply as my cock throbs in your mouth, trying to drive as deep as I can with every thrust, wanting to make you gag on my thick stiff dick as I shudder and find myself beyond words, desperatly trying to hold on as you bring me closer and closer to climax, looking down at your slutty face with a broad smile as I try to decide what to do with you...


Hang on Delta I want all my holes filled. Then you can do whatever you want. I'm going to flood mey chair soon.
 
Mmmm im holding on baby, shoving myself into your mouth and holding there for a moment, smiling as he fills up your holes ...
 
With Delta deciding where to shot his load, I push my dick into your ass while I fuck your trobbing pussy with your dildo deep and hard fast and furioiusly fucking your two holes
 
hang on Sharon, I want to feel your pussy juice run down your dildo as I fuck you cover my hand and your toy in your wettness
 
goddddddddd I know how good that feels. I want to feel your cock fill my ass Tom. Will you do that. Fuck your slut baby. fuckkkkk meeee.
 
Mmmm im holding on baby, shoving myself into your mouth and holding there for a moment, smiling as he fills up your holes ...

I look up at you with a mouth full of your cock. I suck the head in and swirl my tongue all over it as i stroke your shaft. i know your spunk is boiling in your balls. Soon baby soon
 
Mmmm you like having your slutty ass and cunt filled dont you baby? I smile and start pounding your face fast now, pulling your head close by your hair and trailing a finger down your earlobe...I bet you'd like a big huge load of young cum all over your face wouldn't you...ooh fuck it's cumming soon baby......oh yes swirl you tongue ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhh baby im gonna cummmmm.....
 
I keep on pushing into your wet and delicous holes with my cock and your toy fucking and fucking you like I know that the slut that you are loves so much
 
Mmmm you like having your slutty ass and cunt filled dont you baby? I smile and start pounding your face fast now, pulling your head close by your hair and trailing a finger down your earlobe...I bet you'd like a big huge load of young cum all over your face wouldn't you...ooh fuck it's cumming soon baby......oh yes swirl you tongue ummmmmmmmm ahhhhhh baby im gonna cummmmm.....


Fuck yes Delta do it.... cover me with your jizz. now do it . I want it.
 
I stop suddelnly allowing you to focus on the lack of sensation in your ass and pussy

You mouth comes alive in its hunger for cum, your hands reach up and stroke as you suck Deltas cock hard
 
I keep on pushing into your wet and delicous holes with my cock and your toy fucking and fucking you like I know that the slut that you are loves so much

yeah Tom, fuck me like you want. I know I'm going to get your cum soon. And i know it will be a huge load. You like me like this don't you baby?
 
Ahhhh...mmmmm...oh fuck yesssss....mmmmmmmmmmm!! moaning as my cock swells in your mouth and explodes, my first shot of cum shooting into your mouth and throat before I pull back and aim for your face, shooting hard and full loads onto your slutty face as I moan and cummmmm
 
Sharon I love it when you are getting fucked like you love it, cum covered head to toe you are such a cum loving slut, my fuck toy
 
I stop suddelnly allowing you to focus on the lack of sensation in your ass and pussy

You mouth comes alive in its hunger for cum, your hands reach up and stroke as you suck Deltas cock hard

I moan around the hard cock in my mouth that i want you to keep fucking. i push my needy cunt back at you. begging please fuck me.
 
As you suck and jerk Delta's cock dry I slam my cock back into your asshole and your dildo in and out of your pussy
 
Ahhhh...mmmmm...oh fuck yesssss....mmmmmmmmmmm!! moaning as my cock swells in your mouth and explodes, my first shot of cum shooting into your mouth and throat before I pull back and aim for your face, shooting hard and full loads onto your slutty face as I moan and cummmmm

godddd fuck yes baby. Use your fuck toy. Shot after shot hit my face and hair. I catch as much as I can., my moans fill the air. You watch as i use my fingers to get what I can and shove it into my mouth. I even lick what has dropped to the floor up. Can't waste any of it.
 
Ooooh...mmmmmm baby...thats...incredible...watching you as you lick and suck up every creamy sticky drop... shuddering as I step back, legs collapsing as I watch you and him, my cock still half-hard and twitching as I take my fingers and wipe off the last of the oozing then offer them to your cum-hungry lips....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top