Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reach back between my legs and open my cunt for your cock. I want to feel the ridges on it as you slide it in me
 
Feel that slow and torturous slid as it enters you ever so slowly. Feel me squeezing and smacking your ass as my shaft enters that furnace that you have for a cunt.
 
and feel me clamping down on it as if trying to stop you. Loving the fullness of it
 
I keep pushing back on you now. Trying to mild your spunk. I reach under us and play with those heavy balls
 
Mmmm that feels good.

Starts to fuck you harder, but still slowly.

Show me and the others how much you want the cum in my balls slut.
 
I pull away from you and flip over onto my back. My legs spread wide and in the air. I want them on your shoulders so every inch of you can fill me
 
I cant wait to see Vic's cum oozing out of that slut cunt, Sharon. Fuck him harder! Milk that cock!
 
I pull away from you and flip over onto my back. My legs spread wide and in the air. I want them on your shoulders so every inch of you can fill me

Mmmm feel me enter you again, but this time its not slow. And it definately isn't soft.

My hips start moving like a piston, my cock driving into you like a jackhammer. I push your knees up against your tits as I try and get as deep into you as I can.
 
my hands claw at your back and ass. Digging in deep knowing I'm marking you. Telling you to fuck me harder and harder harder. Begging for your cum
 
I don't hear you, but I know what your saying. I can feel your nails and it spurs me on as i fuck you mercilessly.
 
my body arching up to keep you deep as you pound me harder and harder. I know you must be getting close because your breathing has started to change.
 
i'm grunting and growlign with every thrust. I can feel sweat dripping down from my hair and onto you.
 
with a yell my hips thrust at you and I start to cum. give me your cum right now Vic. i need ittttttttttttt.
 
FUCK

FuCK

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK

i start shooting my cum into you. Seeing stars as it feels as if a river of cum seems to be exiting my body.
 
I enter Sharon's cum filled pussy. Feels so good. I'm gonna cum. Sharon, I'm gonna cum!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top