Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
my tongue lips my lips as you fuck me. You like my long legs clamping you to me don't you baby? You like me moaning for you to fuck me harder. Begging for your cock and cum
 
my tongue lips my lips as you fuck me. You like my long legs clamping you to me don't you baby? You like me moaning for you to fuck me harder. Begging for your cock and cum

There's nothing better than a moaning woman begging for me to fuck her hard.... I see your tongue licking your lips, and it gives me ideas of what we might do after I fuck you... I'm thrusting into you, filling you with my hard cock..... I put my mouth on yours, kissing you passionately...
 
fucking my mouth and my pussy. I'll suck your cock clean of our juices if you cum for me baby. Your hock spunk squirting deep in me would feel so fucking good
 
walking in and smiling as he sees sharon getting pleasured. unzippign his jeans and slowly stroking his thick dark cock as he watches.
 
fucking my mouth and my pussy. I'll suck your cock clean of our juices if you cum for me baby. Your hock spunk squirting deep in me would feel so fucking good

I slam into you, working towards that goal...... Wrap your legs tighter around me, baby.... I love how your tits bounce as we fuck..... I can feel your tight wet pussy grasping my cock.....
 
I love these guys watching us fuck. Stroking their hard cocks. Makes me fuck you even harder. My legs tight around you. My hands digging into your back
 
I love these guys watching us fuck. Stroking their hard cocks. Makes me fuck you even harder. My legs tight around you. My hands digging into your back

I moan as I ram my hard, throbbing cock deep inside your tight wet, warm pussy...... My balls are so full for you, baby...
 
My cunt has been cumming for a while already nice small cums thinking about your hot load
 
My cunt has been cumming for a while already nice small cums thinking about your hot load

Mmmmmmm, I can't hold it any longer.... I groan loudly, ram it in deep, and shoot heavy, strong spurts deep inside you......... MMMMMM MMMMMM MMMMMMM
 
fuckkkkkkkkkk yessssssss. hot spunk filling my needy little cunt. I just adore the feeling of it.
 
I move up to my knees and take your cock into my mouth licking and sucking it clean of our juices as I've been tough. Thank you baby
 
I groan stroking my cock as I watch the cum running down Sharon's ass. I smile as she looks up at Bob.
 
mmm walking over to you and sliding my thick black cock across your face. my hand gripping your head as I pull it back, precum drippign on to your lips.
 
pushing my cock between your cum hungry lips as you lick. the pleasure growing, making the flesh swell more and more. reaching down and grasping a handfull of one of your breasts. squeezing the soft mound
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top