Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I'm gushing with cuntjuice, I'm shuddering with extreme arousal, oh Tom I could cum round your tongue or you could press your hard meat into me, it's up to you
 
Oh I'm gushing with cuntjuice, I'm shuddering with extreme arousal, oh Tom I could cum round your tongue or you could press your hard meat into me, it's up to you

Kiz,

I sos want you to cum for my mouth first then I would kiss you so that you could taste yourself as I slowly push my dick tip into your wet cunt lips parting them slowly. That first insertion so slow deep and enjoyable
 
Ohhhhhhhh Tommmmmmmmm yesssss the rush of blood to my slit, the tightening of my wet deep hole, and the feel of your glans probing me, it's so sooooooo gooooodddddddddd
 
Ohhhhhhhh Tommmmmmmmm yesssss the rush of blood to my slit, the tightening of my wet deep hole, and the feel of your glans probing me, it's so sooooooo gooooodddddddddd

and now we begin to fuck at each other pounding our selves, smashing our bodies faster and faster my cock pulled all of the way out then slaming in again and again over andd over again

me pinching your nipples looking at your face our eyes glazed over
 
Oh fuck me hard, I'm cumming all over your cock, my waves increasing in intensity, moaning, panting, calling your name, kiss me, look deep into my eyes, see my ecstasy, see my lust and fill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Sharon!

I haven't spoken to you in a while. I hope everything is going well for you!

:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top