Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not unless you make me. I walk behind you and run my hands over your shoulders and down your arms. My breathe across your ear as I tell you I'm going to make you explode.
 
Small kisses and bites along your neck as my hands roam over your titties. I love how hard your clipped nipples are. I just have to flick them and hear you groan.
 
Oh you sexy slut, you always turn me on. If you like my erect nipple, you're going to love my clit
 
In all due time baby. I lean over you, my boobs rubbing your face as I suck your nipples
 
Oh yessssssss, my tongue flickers, trying to catch your nipples, as I do, I suck hard and bite a little
 
Moaning I pull away, watching you try to grab them as they slide away. I move around so I'm in front of you and let you see me lift my boob to my mouth and suck my nipple. I love seeing you squirm.
 
I love what I see and I lick my lips knowing that soon I'll be tasting it. I kneel between your legs and spread them wider. My finger run along your ankles and up to your knees. I lean in and let my tongue trail along the same path.
 
Oh god, I stiffen as you move up my leg, and my fuckhole clenches, pushing another trickle out onto the chair
 
Kissing the inside of your knees I move my fingers higher up your thighs. I feel you shift your weight shift on the chair trying to get my fingers between your legs, but I move back. Not yet slut.
 
Ooooh my wonderful whore mistress, does it turn you on to see my need for you? my desire? hear me pant and moan?
 
Of course it does baby, I love hearing you beg for my fingers, for my mouth and tongue. I just have to taste you and I give your upper thighs a quick kiss and then move up so I can kiss you and allow you to taste your own cunt juice. You must like it cause I can feel your nipples harden even more against mine.
 
My lips move up your thighs tasting your juice again. My fingers tease your lips.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top