Neighbors' Toy(2011)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Kimberly Cumstorm
18..5'10,130 short l red hair 32C




She was a rich girl living in a neighborhood of wealthy people.
Until one guy that won the lottery moved into the house right next
to them.
The new neighbor was in his late 20's,seemingly checking me out. I thought nothing of it since both my parents,when home,seemed to like him and became friedns with him.
 
Last edited:
Daniel Westhal

29, 6'2", 220lbs, black hair, blue eyes

Daniel had been married for ten years, while at first his wife was an insatiable slut, two years into the marriage their sex-life died down and his wife ignored him basically. He was starting to suspect that she was having an affair, but that was quite hard to believe as their married life was blooming. Just getting sex was becoming more a chore than anything else. They were both hard workers and received a good salary, but winning the Lottery actually helped them to achieve their goal of buying a nice house faster than expected.

Daniel and his wife Susan made friends with the neighbors rather quickly, but what really caught Daniel's attention was their daughter Kimberly. She was hot, firm, toned body, blue eyes and nice perky breasts. Only down side was that she liked to keep her hair short, but then again she was 17, why would he even worry about that? Shortly after moving in though Kimberly turned 18, it was a big party, but Daniel knew that the after party would have been even bigger. It soon became apparent that Kimberly's parents was out of town A LOT and his own wife had to make various business trips. All of these combined with Daniel's lack of sex combined nicely into him starting to check out the girl next door. Many of his fantasies started to revolve around her and it was torture to know that she was just meters away from him fulfilling his fantasies.

He started to make subtle inquiries as to when they will be leaving and found that on one week that they will be gone, his wife will be gone for a business meeting as well, it was then that his plans started to work
 
I come home from a job interview wearing a black blouse,black pleated skirt 3" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 3" strappy black heels, I pull my older style vette in my driveway and exit. i see you sitting on porch and wave.
 
Daniel Westhal

He was busy sipping on his drink, his wife was gone, Kimberley's parents was gone, it was just them and by now he had planned quite a few things. He got up and ambled over to the wall, he was tall enough to look over.

"Heya Kimberley, how was your day?"
 
OOC comment on my attire


I close my driver's door and walk over. My heels clicking on the walkway with each step. I walk up the few steps to your porch and go up on porch. "I am fine how are you doing today,where is your wife at?"
 
Daniel Westhal

He watched her walking over,

"She's out of town again, sometimes I think she married the work instead of me"

He chuckled and looked her over,

"Looking good Kimberley, got to say you make that black look fabulous. Been out looking for a job? Or did you just dress up to give me some fabulous scenery?"

He grinned at her
 
"ha ha" i chuckle at the "scenery" comment. i say just out job hunting. "How are you doing Mr.(name?)
 
Daniel Westhal

"Come on Kimberley, told you to call me Daniel, this Mr. Westhal stuff just makes me feel old"

He took a sip from his drink

"I'm doing good, have the day off and just relaxing. It's a warm day, why don't you come on over and have a glass? I'm sure that an ice cold cooldrink would go down well"
 
"Sure i can change later a cold drink sounds nice" You again comment on my attire and nylon clad legs as i enter your house as we head to kitchen.
 
Daniel Westhal

"So Kimberley what kind of job are you looking for? Who knows maybe there is a position open at my working place"

He poured her a cooldrink with some ice and handed it to her, he looked her over and he could feel the stirrings of arousal inside his pants. She was looking real good and he was starting to think of plundering that young pussy of hers, he shook himself and smiled at her as he lead her to the lounge where the aircon was running full blast
 
I say"Office work,I am good with numbers and computers" i say with a friendly smile. As i sit at kitchen table I cross my nylon clad legs. As i do my skirt rides up to about mid thigh.I do not realize how high it has slid as i continue with our conversation
 
Daniel Westhal

"Well I'm sure that you would be able to get a job with us. You should get something there, I heard that a few posts have opened up"

He checked out her legs, long and firm. He gave her a smile

"So how is your boyfriend doing?"
 
OOC think of a way to get skirt to "acciedently' flip up as I sit at table or you could even boldly flip the front of it up as i sit.




I give a depressed look and say "we broke up a few months ago" The I flash a friendly smile as i ask about getting an interview at your company as the opportunity would sound good.
 
Daniel Westhal

"You broke up? All I know that if he is the one who started it, he is an idiot"

He gave her a smile

"I'm sure that you would get a job with us"

He glanced at her legs again

"So you still jogging in the early mornings?"
 
"Yes Daniel. i try to keep in shape. hard to get in a good routine but I do jog every morning" I say. "A shot at a job at your company woould be a great offer.would really appreciate it.
 
Daniel Westhal

"Well then maybe you should take me with one morning, I'm sure I can make it...interesting"

Of course jogging was the last thing on his mind, he'd rather have her lips wrapped around his cock. That mental image made his cock grow harder and he shifted to hide it from her, no need to scare her off yet. But soon he promised himself, pretty soon
 
OOC think of a way to get skirt to "acciedently' flip up as I sit at table or you could even boldly flip the front of it up as i sit.
 
Daniel Westhal

"Want a refill on that glass?"

He got up and headed to pick up her glass, knocking it over and sending the ice cubes scattering over the table, as luck would have it, one landed on her legs and slid under the hem of her skirt. Without really thinking, he lifted her skirt, spotted the ice cube and plucked it up, then it caught him what he had done and he gave her a grin,

"Sorry about that."

But he still haven't lowered the hem of her skirt and he sneaked another peek.
 
I blush as you hold my skirt up,hoping you dont notice that I am shaved and pantiless under pantyhose, "Do you mind?!" I stammer w/an odd grin,before grabbing hem and fixing skirt.
 
Daniel Westhal

"Sorry about that, sometimes I grab at things without thinking, you wouldn't believe how many times I've burned my hand grabbing hot things."

He grinned and headed to refill the glasses, he noticed that she didn't wear panties and that made his cock grow even more.
 
Back
Top