Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_squirter said:
Subscribe to us darling!

Seriously, listen to the Empress.
We have reasonable subscription rates too.

Only undying devotion to our cause.
Oh, and your first born.
 
lil_squirter said:
Subscribe to us darling!

Done! Although at the time, I didn't know what that ment. Searched for a while thru pages and pages of crap... and finally gave up.

Just browsed the "New Posts" feature and there it was, and there was much <3
 
Auraka6669 said:
Done! Although at the time, I didn't know what that ment. Searched for a while thru pages and pages of crap... and finally gave up.

Just browsed the "New Posts" feature and there it was, and there was much <3


Well we are thrilled to have you with us! Many a new and wonderous face have joined the thread and we have much fun and stuff..yes....stuff.

Any way, welcome back and stick around this time!
 
I too am quite fond of "stuff"

Now to figure out how to make my warlock better without raiding.... :rolleyes:
 
lil_squirter said:
We need more CoH players.

And I support more Star Craft.

:D You know, I'm just happy to see such a strong nerd community here.
We've got diversity, intelligence, enough sexuality to fill a small lake, and a nation to call our own.

Long live the Empress! Long live the Priestess!
All glory to the nerd nation!
 
Y'know I haven't played a MMORPG since Gemstone III and DragonRealms.

Which were both text-based.

Yes. I'm old.

Oy.
 
Auraka6669 said:
Yes ^_____^

And I've given up on starcraft: ghost. :(

Oh well bring on the expansion!

Star Craft Ghost...

*Salutes*

Goddamn Blizzard.
Where the hell is my new SC material?!
 
SexyCleric said:
Star Craft Ghost...

*Salutes*

Goddamn Blizzard.
Where the hell is my new SC material?!

Probably in the same place that my BG3 and IWD3 is.

<mutters>
 
Spins said:
Probably in the same place that my BG3 and IWD3 is.

<mutters>

Development hell.
Fourth level, I belive.

Bout damn time we got a search party going.
 
SexyCleric said:
Development hell.
Fourth level, I belive.

Bout damn time we got a search party going.

Atari axed Black Isle a loooooooong time ago.

It's not even in development hell anymore. Just written off as everything is about first person now.

Bloody shootem' ups have killed the gaming industry!
 
Some time in the distant future... Hellgate london will be released. At which time it will no longer be revolutionary. :rolleyes:

Still I'm looking forward to it.
 
Hi,

Wondering if someone could help me finding a movie? I don't remember the name but there's this little girl in the beginning, and at the end she's a warrior woman with this huge sword. It's animated and had a great soundtrack. Does anyone know what movie it was? I'd really like to find it...thanx! :confused:
 
ronaele2006 said:
Hi,

Wondering if someone could help me finding a movie? I don't remember the name but there's this little girl in the beginning, and at the end she's a warrior woman with this huge sword. It's animated and had a great soundtrack. Does anyone know what movie it was? I'd really like to find it...thanx! :confused:


Obvious guess would be Heavy Metal..though that doesn't really fit the bill exactly. The young girl is transformed into the same bloodline as the warrior woman from the end.

So..if it had a rockin soundtrack and was split up into seperate episodes with a green glowing ball as a tie in theme it might be right. Otherwise more specifics about the movie would help.
 
lil_squirter said:
*streaks the thread, throws mini hersey bars in her wake*

YAY! CHOCOLATE! :nana: :nana: :nana:

Oh, and hey, there's a cute naked girl running around, too! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top