Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,Rei.

It is stuff,that "promotes regularity". (which is fancy way of saying "makes you poop")

Those cards look like they were done by the same artist,that did that Transformer porn,that I found once.


Maybe he does do porn? Je ne sais pas...
 
Went to the Air Force Ball tonight, had lots of fun. Marine Girl went along as my date, and looked very cute in her dress blues (and even better in the dress she changed into later).

I tried to talk her out of the dress, but failed. She gave me points for effort. :D

Also, I got to shake hands with a Major General, and managed to chip one of my own teeth with my aiguilette while dancing in uniform. Oi.
 
Empress+romantic involvement=EPIC FUCKING FAIL

*Sigh*

There is no failure in romantic relationships so long as you can walk away alive and mentally unscathed. Or at most only a little bit scathed.

Failure implies a concerted effort that was insufficient to complete a task.
Relationships do not work that way.
They are about compatibility of two, or more :cool: , individuals.

Empress, you cannot fail a relationship.
Remember the good, and learn from the bad.

That said, I've only recently been out of a bad relationship myself, and will be happy to share the couch and blanket, and I'm sure I have some ice cream around here somewhere.

Now, where did Princesssexci go off to...?
 
So my sister and our mutual friends (not really nerds at all, kinda bums) are sitting around drinking and watching football on saturday and they say they want to play Magic all the sudden, so we got a 4 person game going. I had to coach them through it but it was fun.
 
Hm... well as everyone knows. I work at a movie store. Well a Alternative Movie store, and occasionally we get some fucked up titles that are exact rip offs of Hollywood movies. Such as the following (as a funny example here is one that I got the pleasure of seeing.. Oh god..my eyes! my eyes!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y15/Lazzars/DSC00379.jpg

The Sypnosis: (taken from IMDB.com)

About a race of alien robots that have conquered Earth and forced humanity underground. After 400 years, a small group of humans develop a plan to defeat the mechanical invaders in the ultimate battle between man and machine.

I think...yes, the corpse of my inner child has just been raped.

Again.

Thank you.

So...which movie(s) are you thinking this is a rip off of? Penny for your thoughts, basically.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top