NeedleNaHey
Left Lit For Good
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2008
- Posts
- 2,305
Who's Aegatron???![]()
Typo I meant to say Megatron I think you new that but were being very Sarcastic but I'll let it be.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Who's Aegatron???![]()
Typo I meant to say Megatron I think you new that but were being very Sarcastic but I'll let it be.
She's too short and her tits are too small to be Barbie.
One of the most common criticisms of Barbie is that she promotes an unrealistic idea of body image for a young woman, leading to a risk that women who attempt to emulate her will become anorexic. A standard Barbie doll is 11.5 inches tall, giving a height of 5 feet 9 inches at 1/6 scale. Barbie's vital statistics have been estimated at 36 inches (chest), 18 inches (waist) and 33 inches (hips). According to research by the University Central Hospital in Helsinki, Finland, she would lack the 17 to 22 percent body fat required for a woman to menstruate.[13] In 1965 Slumber Party Barbie came with a book entitled How to Lose Weight which advised: "Don't eat." The doll also came with pink bathroom scales reading 110lb, which would be around 35lbs underweight for a woman 5 feet 9 inches tall. [14] In 1997 Barbie's body mold was redesigned and given a wider waist, with Mattel saying that this would make the doll better suited to contemporary fashion designs
I'm having a very bad week. And snakey just fucking topped it off.
Sorry.

This is by far the best punisher movie yet, it felt just like a comic book, nice way to end the marvel movie season. Jigsaw is an awesome villian to, he reminds me of joker and two face mixed together.
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/punisherwarzoneposter-62908.jpg
And why do we need another Punisher?![]()
Just because I can say it
I got a copy of ( yes, a legit copy) of Dark Knight downstairs on Blu-Ray.
*giggles like a little school girl*
Working at a movie store has it perks. Screw Tuesday, I'm watching it this weekend! <3
Uh because the last two sucked and punisher is awesome. OH and whats the rolling eye's thing?
Luck you, I'm getting that on Tuesday though special addition actually I think I'm going to buy two copies of that ASAP. I just got wanted on dvd special addition.
I hope you enjoy the move again on blue ray thats got to be awesome to look at, but I do have surround sound, and a Flat screen ,so that helps.
But it's not needed. They bombed twice- they should get over it.
the rolling eyes is that money could of been put to better use- like making a better movie than another Punisher.
I don't really care about Blue Rays or DVD's. It's a film. It's got sound and picture. Yay.
I don't care- but the boys do, so I accept it.
From what I was told, Wanted is a crappy film. ( Chronie's words, not mine for I have not seen it or have any desire to). I am not a fan of Angelina, therefore I do not care in the slightest. No one is going to change my mind or make me see the movie. If I really want to, 40+ copies are still on the shelf for me to choose when I open shop tomorrow.
Then again, I don't care so much for hype of movies or spending 60 bucks on a brand-spanking new Blue Ray. Woopiedoo. I'll get Dark Knight for CT, and I'll enjoy it, but if I were single, I wouldn't bother. Like I said, I work at a movie store- it's all free for me anyways. Bleh.
Well nobody said you had to see it or anything I was just expressing my opinion of how good the movie actually was.
I take it your in a bad mood still so I'll leave you alone for a good while.
To each his or her own, Wanted was loads Of Epic Win to me so I whatever everyone has their own opinion and I'm getting the game for it too. But then again I love action films and I'm sucker for comic book films and mindless violence.
I know, I know. I'm not crapping on you're excitement- just stating my opinion towards the movie. I bet it's good- it should be good. I just don't have any real intention on seeing it.
I'm not in a bad mood, just busy. I have to finish a drawing for tomorrow and I really am not in a mood to draw. I want to read Azumanga Daioh.
Oh and I'm slightly depressed on reading Broken Trinity: Witchblade. Jackie and Sara kiss.
* Is so going to kick her half-naked ass!!*
JACKIE ESTACADO IS MINE BITCH!
*walks away whistling*
I'm a sucker for laughing at the regular Hentai folk whose eyes glitter when I order in a new hentai for them.
Seriously, you have no idea how much fun I have tormenting them!!!
I for one am happy that Angelus got her head chopped off, Jackie is awesome even without his superpowers. Sara is always confused I bet in the next issue she'll be calling him a good for nothing like she always does.
And I'm really not happy with the new spawn endgame so far the artwork is not as cool as I would like it to be.
http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q419/Kivadevilbat/spawn_comic_cover_186_cl.jpg
LOL you are awesome and you have some good hook ups with the movie business. I wish I worked at a store like that I would be in heaven.
Yeah, true Sara is confused, and she already decided to call him names because he doesn't see their baby that often.
(Broken Trinity: Witchblade Volume 1- which BTW was not in the least bit impressed that the 3rd page had them fucking!! *dream of course*)
Spawn...and me don't really get along. Personal story.
It's the one's that wish that don't get hired.
^ best damn lesson you'll learn if you're trying to apply at a movie store
Did you read The darkness issue number 4 Jackie own that baby darkness thing in the sky, he looked so badass with his wings
I try to think of Sara and Jackie like batman and Catwoman they both love each other but will never get together.
And yeah spawn gets a lot of hate but I try and sick buy it but it is hard at times.
Yeah, you know what they say its not who you know, it's who you blow. LOL just kidding but yeah if have luck you just have it if not oh well.