New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the delay! I missed your message. No I haven't seen it. Did you enjoy it?
 
Of course! I missed the Alice reference. I love that series!! What a sexy, strong character!
 
good Morning

I am currently in Northern Sweden working, snow here !!
Cold and lonely

I get back to the Toronto Area in 9 more days.

I will be in Buf Nov 17 for the Bills / Jets Game
 
I am currently in Northern Sweden working, snow here !!
Cold and lonely

I get back to the Toronto Area in 9 more days.

I will be in Buf Nov 17 for the Bills / Jets Game

That is funny, my son's football team is selling tickets to that game as a fundraiser! Please leave the snow in Sweden, lol. I know it is inevitible that we get it and probably before halloween! :(
Have a safe trip back!
 
What is the time difference between here and Sweden? OMG! I just realized you actually read at least part of my thread! :eek: :nana: :D Oh that is directed to Flyme.
 
Good morning,

Welcome to Sunday morning. Enjoy your coffee and your chatting today.

I hope your day is easy, you know, easy like Sunday morning!
 
Single mom, almost an empty nester (if you know what that means without google then keep reading, if not then you are probably to young), I would like to talk to guys who are ready to make a commitment to be ina relationship. I want someone to enjoy life with, visit places, see things, meet people, oh yeah those are called vacations! ;)
Anyway, please be older than 35, prefer older than 40, but some late 30's are pretty settled in life. I will be 50 in a less than a week so keep that in mind before replying.

Also, don't message me if you are 20-something, my oldest child is 20-something!

love to know more.....you sound great....40 YO in MN here that travels a lot all over upper midwest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top