New and Looking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'I get him out for a good time tomorrow. As long as he does decided its pay back time for long hours chained up and 'Snap' at my hand.....now you know how he got his name as a pup!

Night Breezy.
 
I'I get him out for a good time tomorrow. As long as he does decided its pay back time for long hours chained up and 'Snap' at my hand.....now you know how he got his name as a pup!

Night Breezy.

My dog would never think of snapping at me, she knows who is boss and who buys her food! I lay down the law from day one of bringing a dog into my house.
 
I like mine with a bit more spirit. He knows who's boss just sometimes he likes pushing the edges a little.....
 
I like mine with a bit more spirit. He knows who's boss just sometimes he likes pushing the edges a little.....

Oh, mine has spirit! She just knows that I am boss and she isn't.... and she also knows that if she gives me the puppy eyes and whines that sometimes I will give in, lol
 
Oh, mine has spirit! She just knows that I am boss and she isn't.... and she also knows that if she gives me the puppy eyes and whines that sometimes I will give in, lol

I know that I just dropped in, but I took this conversation completely out of context. Haha. Glad I read back a few post.
 
We've had our first dusting here. Unfortunately I didn't see any dusting on a lovely set of twin peaks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top