Raven_Sunset
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2007
- Posts
- 354
wow-- this northeastern crew is pretty damn talkative!!!!
Representing southeast CT here!!
Representing southeast CT here!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
wow-- this northeastern crew is pretty damn talkative!!!!
Representing southeast CT here!!
wow-- this northeastern crew is pretty damn talkative!!!!
Representing southeast CT here!!


TJ is down yonder in Fairfield...heehee.......now, what's this about a rubdown?
Yes I am in Ffld.......and I didn't say anything about a rubdown![]()
![]()
I thought you were wanting a sybian for Christmas![]()
say what????
I think the snowflakes have gone to your brain!
Heeheehee.....


say what????
I think the snowflakes have gone to your brain!
Hey New Englanders.. been MIA for awhile... pomputer crashed at home... AARRGGGHH!!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
Morning everyone
good morning! how goes things w/ you? are you ready for Christmas?![]()
Not too bad. Thinking of being naughty this morning, maybe I'll get coal in my stocking!![]()
*giggle*Oh you're too much*giggle*

And for all you New England Patriots fans.......
Today they play the Miami Dolphins, and this coming Saturday 12/29 they
will play the NY Giants......
![]()
Go Pats!!!!!! Squish the Fish!!!

*giggle*