New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridemcowgirl said:
Well I'm realtively new to the Lit forums and from New England, so I thought I'd introduce myself to everyone and just say a warm and friendly hi!

Welcome to Lit., Ridem! :)

Do fasten your seatbelt, return tray to upright position, and turn off any electronic devices you may have with you... unless those devices happen to run on batteries and are roughly 6 to 9 inches long of a roughly cylindrical shape. :)

Enjoy the ride and ttyl!
 
Hmmmmmmm I didn't know we were giving out a
complimentary sex toy for each new person who comes
to the New England thread! :D :devil:
 
Pseudomoniker said:


Welcome to Lit., Ridem! :)

Do fasten your seatbelt, return tray to upright position, and turn off any electronic devices you may have with you... unless those devices happen to run on batteries and are roughly 6 to 9 inches long of a roughly cylindrical shape. :)

Enjoy the ride and ttyl!

Hey! I didn't get one of those when I showed up! :( LOL
 
ma_guy said:


Hey! I didn't get one of those when I showed up! :( LOL

Do you *really* want one of those???

I would hope your tastes would run more towards toys of an orifical nature. (yes, I just made that word up) :)
 
sueanninct said:


Oh sure. I sign off, and the guys sign on.:(

Now I'm really, really going to sleep.:rolleyes:

Sorry baby, my weekend from football hell (or heaven depending on your point of view) finally just ended. Four drafts in three days. *yawn* I'll be joining you in bed shortly. ;) Save me a warm spot, will ya? (hint: doesn't have to be a warm "spot" of the bed...) :devil:
 
Pseudomoniker said:


Do you *really* want one of those???

I would hope your tastes would run more towards toys
of an orifical nature. (yes, I just made that word up) :)


They do make pussy sex toys for the guy to fuck ;) :devil:
 
Welcome Cowgirl!!! Wow, I could get used to saying that :p I hope you never have an afternoon in Lit like the one I had today. ;) Pull up our thread and make yourself at home. :D
 
Naughty n Nice said:
TJ, are you hiding??? Where is that luscious av of yours?:p



I'm actually headed off to bed............must get rest.....
got work tomorrow....... :(

Nite nite!
 
Everybody

Sweet dreams and good nite........dream about me.....
IF YOU DARE :devil: ;)
 
Good night.............

Well, every thing that needed to get done got done:)

So to all my good friends pleasant dreams.........:D :D :D and the best of a up coming week!

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Oh, my GOD.................

Its very very early in the morning. The start of a glorious work day Yuck............:(

Just wanted to wish my friends a great day and will catcha later.....:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Re: Oh, my GOD.................

Jaded1 said:
Its very very early in the morning. The start of a glorious work day Yuck............:(

Just wanted to wish my friends a great day and will catcha later.....:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:

Good morning Jaded.......You have a great day, my friend..:kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top