New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good evening ..............

Hi to TigerJen, Angel, Sexlady (grrrr), Sueann, Freya, Kol, Griffon, Ma_guy, Pseudo, Kebbler, Stan4U, JPL, Djl, and are newest friend Rid'mcowgirl (hope I didn't miss anybody). A very hardy welcome to you. Enjoy your stay :D :D :D

Wow, I realized it was Tuesday but it felt like a really bad
Monday:( However if the phones weren't ringing off the wall I wouldn't have a job! Hope everyone's day was a good one and will catcha later.

Remember the count down has started to:
*** THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND COOK OUT CUM'N AT YA OCTOBER 6TH, 2002 ! ***

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the back yard!
He'ssss backkkkkkkkkkkk......................

Jade1, CT:devil:
 
Re: A very good evening ..............

Jaded1 said:
Hi to TigerJen, Angel, Sexlady (grrrr), Sueann, Freya, Kol, Griffon, Ma_guy, Pseudo, Kebbler, Stan4U, JPL, Djl, and are newest friend Rid'mcowgirl (hope I didn't miss anybody). A very hardy welcome to you. Enjoy your stay :D :D :D

Wow, I realized it was Tuesday but it felt like a really bad
Monday:( However if the phones weren't ringing off the wall I wouldn't have a job! Hope everyone's day was a good one and will catcha later.

Remember the count down has started to:
*** THE GREAT NEW ENGLAND COOK OUT CUM'N AT YA OCTOBER 6TH, 2002 ! ***

Just when you thought it was safe to go into the back yard!
He'ssss backkkkkkkkkkkk......................

Jade1, CT:devil:

Jaded good to see you hon........:kiss: :kiss:
 
Angelofsex said:


Even numbers are better......what about two?:cool:

Well, I already have jaded, so I only need one more to have around when I wear jaded out!:D
 
Angelofsex said:


Even numbers are better......what about two?:cool:


Hi to all the sexy New Englanders....:D How are you?? Angel what are you giving away now???:D
 
Hello Angel!! I hope you had a good day!!!
Hey Sue!!! Good to see you!!!
Hiya JLP!!! You look like you're tied up!!
Greetings Jaded!!! I hope you're having a good evening!!!
Hmmm TJ said she'd be here by now...........
 
Naughty n Nice said:
Hello Angel!! I hope you had a good day!!!
Hey Sue!!! Good to see you!!!
Hiya JLP!!! You look like you're tied up!!
Greetings Jaded!!! I hope you're having a good evening!!!
Hmmm TJ said she'd be here by now...........

I tied him up, and I'm keeping him that way! I have to keep him here until Jen arrives.:D
 
Sueann and Angel..............

I am willing to share the knowledge taught to me by a monk on high or I was high and it was a monkey:confused:

The answer to all life's mysterys is:

---- Two dwarfs and a mellon! ----

Now go. Care this knowledges with you to the far ends of the earth! May the Shwartz be with you.........:D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Knowing...

Sue!! did you tie TJ up too!!!! Let her go so she get type!! sheeeshhh


JLP :kiss:
Hey sexy, jaded....
 
Re: Knowing...

JLP68 said:
Sue!! did you tie TJ up too!!!! Let her go so she get type!! sheeeshhh


JLP :kiss:
Hey sexy, jaded....

Jen's at work and won't be on until after 9pm.:(
 
surrrre

sueanninct said:


Jen's at work and won't be on until after 9pm.:(
Surrrrre, you give that excuse NOW....then 9pm comes and 10pm, then its "well, she had to work late"...then its 6am, and its "I think she took a vacation" when we know shes tied to your BED!!


JLP :devil:
 
Re: surrrre

JLP68 said:
Surrrrre, you give that excuse NOW....then 9pm comes and 10pm, then its "well, she had to work late"...then its 6am, and its "I think she took a vacation" when we know shes tied to your BED!!


JLP :devil:

Jen is my partner in crime, I wouldn't do that to her.

But I'm going to take a shower while I wait. Be back in a bit.;)
 
sueanninct said:


Well, I already have jaded, so I only need one more to have around when I wear jaded out!:D

Looking for volunteers sweetie? :cool:

And a happy Tuesday evening to everyone! (I'm not playing the name game...you all know who you are) :)
 
Re: Sexy??

JLP68 said:
Can you shift those hips to the left?? On the right there, they are just too damn inviting!!

JLP :p

Moving them but they just bounce right back....:rolleyes: Sorry...;)

Name game gosh that sounds like fun.....:D

Hi Naughty n Nice...:rose:
 
Between...................

Between Naughtys' lipps, Sexys' posterior, Sues' ummm sues' yeah Sues, TJ's legs, and Angels' abdomen, I cant ever keep my mind off sex...:)


JLP :kiss: :devil:
 
So just out of curiousity's sake... (famous last words) :)

How many of you actually actively submit works to literotica? I know we all chat and stuff on the threads, but has anybody made a recent submission or plans to in the near future?

I've been toying with the idea of trying to do a tag-team type of writing. I write a paragraph, give it to another person who adds a paragraph of their own, then sends it back, and keep adding till "completion". Anybody try something like that before?
 
new submission..

Pseudomoniker said:
So just out of curiousity's sake... (famous last words) :)

How many of you actually actively submit works to literotica? I know we all chat and stuff on the threads, but has anybody made a recent submission or plans to in the near future?

I've been toying with the idea of trying to do a tag-team type of writing. I write a paragraph, give it to another person who adds a paragraph of their own, then sends it back, and keep adding till "completion". Anybody try something like that before?
Hey pseudo.... yeah, I have a new one on here, in couplings..have four total, I'm waiting for the right woman to make more with...;)

JLP :devil:
 
Pseudomoniker said:
So just out of curiousity's sake... (famous last words) :)

How many of you actually actively submit works to literotica? I know we all chat and stuff on the threads, but has anybody made a recent submission or plans to in the near future?

I've been toying with the idea of trying to do a tag-team type of writing. I write a paragraph, give it to another person who adds a paragraph of their own, then sends it back, and keep adding till "completion". Anybody try something like that before?

I am going to try to put my first story in soon...:D
 
Re: Between...................

JLP68 said:
Between Naughtys' lipps, Sexys' posterior, Sues' ummm sues' yeah Sues, TJ's legs, and Angels' abdomen, I cant ever keep my mind off sex...:)


JLP :kiss: :devil:

I wonder what we would look like if you put it all together...:D
 
Lets see..............

Pseudo have you had the opportunity to meet SexLady(grrr).
Sexlady meet Pseudo.

SexLady(grrr) have you had the opportunity to meet JLP.
JLP meet Sexlady(grrr).

JLP have you had the opportunity to meet Pseudo.
Pseudo meet JLP.

Sexlady(grr) have you had the opportunity to meet Sueann.
Sueann meet SexLady.

Sueann have you had the opportunity to meet JLP.
JLP meet Sueann.

Hell with it introduce yourself................ :D :D :D

Jaded1, CT:devil:
 
Wellllllllllll

1sexylady said:


I wonder what we would look like if you put it all together...:D
You know m'lady, That can always be arranged.....;)


JLP :rose:
 
I dunno, wanna know what I think??? I think that it's rude, immature, and shows true colors when 2 people argue and then 1 of them puts it behind her and says a warm hello and the other person ignores her. Oh well, I tried.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top