lionguy1975
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2009
- Posts
- 7,802
Oh i have many super powers trust me..
haha : P
What are some other super powers that you can share with us? It would be fascinating to see!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh i have many super powers trust me..
haha : P
What are some other super powers that you can share with us? It would be fascinating to see!!
I for one would like to know more about these super powers. I can guess one would be supernaturally resistant to heat, only thing that explains you being able to jsut walk around while being so hot lol
I can hold my breath for a really long time ;]
That can definitely come in handy during certain events![]()
Like diving, for example, right?![]()
OF COURSE! What else would I have been talking about?
Precisely![]()
![]()
so have you decided what the new pictures are to be of yet?
Kay, you are cuter than a Carebear riding a unicorn under a rainbow!rose:
![]()
Hated homework, that's probaby why I never did it.
I have not been on here in a while, but after seeing your sexy pics. MMMM I will have to be on here more often. YOU are so SEXY and down right HOT. Great fucking tits.
Hmm maybe you should be a good girl and do your homework. OR maybe you should be a bad girl and turn us all on tonight lol.
Maybe I can manage both?