those are some crazy close-ups... i feel as though i'm almost there!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Perhaps I could dip my quill in your ink . . .![]()
Especially in the state of undress we are both in . . .Hmm maybe. Never know what could happen. : P
Especially in the state of undress we are both in . . .![]()
Beats the hell outta homework . . .!
Amen to that!
Ugh.. that reminds me that I have homework..
its just not smart to do homework before the sun goes down.
kind of a rule of mine.
Haha I like that rule. But the sun is down...
Haha I like that rule. But the sun is down...
yeah i forgot about that daylight savings thing.
but i can still see color in the south...
I can't see any from my room. It faces sunrise.
ha, well, you'll just have to take my word for it, then. which is just perfect.
Mmmkay :]
Need my quill for that homework . . . ? ? ? ?Amen to that!
Ugh.. that reminds me that I have homework..
Iceland?!?!many hours of daylight left, of course.
it's like summer in iceland up in here...
Need my quill for that homework . . . ? ? ? ?
![]()
ilovetolickyou said:Iceland?!?!
I've got it in hand :]You can start your 'homework' anytime . . .
Have you got that pen yet?![]()
land of the midnight sun, don'cha know
ilovetolickyou Dude that's awesome haha[/QUOTE said:just dont remind yourself of that fact that its pretty much always dark there now.
Of course I do :]In hand . . . . perfect!
I know you know what to do with it now . . . that its in hand . . .
![]()
just dont remind yourself of that fact that its pretty much always dark there now.
Pay attention to what you are doing, cuz you will be graded on it . . .