mackkjackk
Probably away for a while
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2007
- Posts
- 11,902
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.



bloody hell I just about pulled a muscle there
its a fantastic afternoon/evening now gorgeous girl, thanks to you![]()
You sure know how to brighten up a dreary Saturday afternoon, ma'am ! Wow....good afternoon to you too !!You sure know how to brighten up a dreary Saturday afternoon, ma'am !
![]()
Hehe :]
Glad you like em.


I think even George Michael would like them
you have made me hungry now though![]()

Hmm...or i suppose we could talk about how nice it would be to have my face busy down in your pussy licking your clit softly while you do what you want to my firm cock?![]()
I've loved your posts from behind the Lurker's Curtain for quite a while, but wanted to come out for at least a little while and offer praise where praise is due
![]()
Bahaha niiiice.
Then go eat something![]()


What time is it?its too late here to eat, thank fuck for beer![]()
I can't thank you enough for sharing your beautiful self with us. And those last pussy pics, what can be said other than, wow!![]()
What time is it?
Hehe thanks :]
Its lasted forever but it was ok.Hi Kay. Have a good week?
8.15pm
I guess its not too late to eat really but beer tops all
must be about lunch time where you are? (damn I feel hungry again)
Its lasted forever but it was ok.
Its lasted forever but it was ok.
Its 2:20 here I just had a late lunch :]

Not I was supposed to do some shopping today but I'm moving that till tomorrow. So today is just a lazy day at home.I know, it felt longer than usual. Any plans for the weekend?
I started drinking sabout thenhave you gone back in time?
hope you're looking after your figure cos us guys certainly enjoy it![]()
Not I was supposed to do some shopping today but I'm moving that till tomorrow. So today is just a lazy day at home.
Not I was supposed to do some shopping today but I'm moving that till tomorrow. So today is just a lazy day at home.
Haha Let's see I had a peanut butter apple, some pretzels, and a giant bottle of water. Was more of a snack attack than a lunch really but, whatever. :]

Awe lame. The weather here is great. Its like cool and sunny a little breeze. I went for a walk earlier in like cut offs, a tank top and some sandals. It was really nice.Lazy days are fun.
I have to go pick up some things for school. Dn't feel like going out though, not so nice weather.
peanut butter? oh man, that's the devils jizz (wheres the sick emoticon when you need it)
I'm sure unlike the rest of us that snack won't go straight for your hips![]()
Awe lame. The weather here is great. Its like cool and sunny a little breeze. I went for a walk earlier in like cut offs, a tank top and some sandals. It was really nice.
I LOVE peanut butter. Especially on green apples. Yumm.
oh god thats just wrong on so many levels. At least you're young and can learn from your mistakes![]()