ilovetolickyou
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Posts
- 2,338
Let the fam know all your pervy Lit friends say hello.![]()
Riiiight. Cause that's gonna work out haha

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Let the fam know all your pervy Lit friends say hello.![]()

Let the fam know all your pervy Lit friends say hello.![]()
Riiiight. Cause that's gonna work out haha![]()
Haha :]
Oh and for those of you who are thinking thats mine.. its not ;]
Even better. Here's hoping to see more.
Hopefully we will be seeing more of that haha ;]
Well now there's an interesting proposition![]()
3000 soooon
I know right? :]
So what's on the beautiful's agenda tonight, or right now?
Government homework and picking out an outfit for the symphony this week.
How casual or dressy does the outfit need to be? Of course, you'd look beautiful in anything and out of anything.
Pretty dressy. Its a big event.
I vote for a red backless gown! And a decent v-cut to it in the front. I think that'd be great on you.
Haha noooo. It's hard to find the right red for my skin tone for some reason.
what u thinkin about going with?
This cute black lacy dress I got forever ago and never wear.