Newly 18 :D

Oh yea. I love using my vibe minus the vibrations cause it hits my spot jsut right. That makes me cum so hard and I get SUPER wet.

Haha alot of guys have already offered to buy me things. But the only problem is that I would have no way of getting it cause they sure as hell could not send it to my house. The only reason I got my christmas present was cause Mike sent it to my friends house.

I was just thinking of buying you a Hitachi Magic Wand haha
 
OMG, amazing pics hun!

Thanks for sharing them with us !

:rose::kiss:
 
just seeing those stocking covered thighs had me drooling. you have a sexy pair of legs.
 
oh my god baby. that last pic was very sexxy. i would love to be behind that thrusting in and out of that.
 
Hey there lovely lady!

Your pics just make me wanna tear into you :D

Thanks for sharing!

:rose::kiss:
 
delicious pictures... i'd love to see one or two of your full body in that outfit. can i pm you my skype details so we could talk on there?
 
Those latest pics are something else! I especially love the last one! I can just see your lips!
 
so did the guy that took you to the opera get to feel those stocking clad legs around his waist afterwards?
 
any pics of the whole outfit, maybe of you stripping out if it? did you wear heels?
 
Back
Top