Newly 18 :D

Hey! Yeah I'm kind of in the same bored boat as you are with nothing but homework to do.... not very motivated to do that, thus here I am!! :)

Yea i've still got homework to do. I have to write a paper on Wuthering Heights but I def did not read that book.
 
Yea i've still got homework to do. I have to write a paper on Wuthering Heights but I def did not read that book.

I read Wuthering Heights! :D Sophomore literature. Pretty decent read, actually. If I recall, for the papers i wrote on it, reading it seemed optional, though. :p
 
Yea i've still got homework to do. I have to write a paper on Wuthering Heights but I def did not read that book.

blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sucks! I have to work on my Statistics and Microeconomics homework.... but if I even look at those books I will passout!
 
Gorgeous

Hey ther your pics are absolutely stunning!! I loved your videos Watched them each at least 3 times. WOW absolutely amazing.

I'm proud that you're a Texas Girl and that I am from the same state. Wish I could be with you to taste a bit of that though.

:cool::devil::rose::kiss:
 
blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that sucks! I have to work on my Statistics and Microeconomics homework.... but if I even look at those books I will passout!

OMG I hate economics with a fiery passion. And stats wasnt so bad but I took that over the summer. It was whatever.
 
Picture Request

Hey ilovetolickyou,

My girlfriend and I love your pics. I want to surprise her with a personalized picture of you. Could you write "Hi Mia" in chocolate syrup on your tits, or on some other part of your body? She would be thrilled to see that pic (and I would be thrilled to see her thrilled). :)
 
lol econ is such a rad class. Gives you such a better understanding of politics once your learn how much the situation of an economy effects political agendas. Embrace it!
 
if you ARE interested in making porn, an becoming a pornstar. get at me

E-mail removed by moderator, if you read the forum rules, you would know why!

aim: nfamousstylez
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ilovetolickyou,

My girlfriend and I love your pics. I want to surprise her with a personalized picture of you. Could you write "Hi Mia" in chocolate syrup on your tits, or on some other part of your body? She would be thrilled to see that pic (and I would be thrilled to see her thrilled). :)
Im not sure if I have any chocolate syrup. haha
if you ARE interested in making porn, an becoming a pornstar. get at me

E-mail removed by moderator, if you read the forum rules, you would know why!

aim: nfamousstylez

WHAT?!?!
 
if you ARE interested in making porn, an becoming a pornstar. get at me

E-mail removed by moderator, if you read the forum rules, you would know why!

aim: nfamousstylez

Yeah, a person who can't even compose a complete sentence is someone I'm sure she'd want to meet up with. :rolleyes:
Never mind the fact she hasn't ever mentioned having an interest "in making porn".
 
I did enjoy your vid Girl ;) you are Damn Sexy :devil: Thanks for making a Hard day worth while :)
 
Ok which one of you lovely lovely gentlemen want to write me a paper about Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte which focuses on the meaning of the work, Showing how Ms. Bronte conveys that meaning by highlighting one authorial technique such as symbol, imagery, irony or whatever else might work?

Please? Haha I have no idea where to even start with this paper since I definitely did not read the book and I can't seem to find the 1939 movie online and I dont really want to read the entirety of the sparknotes either. So yea... any takers? haha
 
Ok which one of you lovely lovely gentlemen want to write me a paper about Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte which focuses on the meaning of the work, Showing how Ms. Bronte conveys that meaning by highlighting one authorial technique such as symbol, imagery, irony or whatever else might work?

Please? Haha I have no idea where to even start with this paper since I definitely did not read the book and I can't seem to find the 1939 movie online and I dont really want to read the entirety of the sparknotes either. So yea... any takers? haha

I won't write it for you, but I could offer to help. =P
 
Back
Top