ilovetolickyou
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Posts
- 2,338
I think we can all agree to just pick up the discussion right there.....
Just how far from 'out of the shower' are you?![]()
Oh Im still VERY wet my dear maggie ;]
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think we can all agree to just pick up the discussion right there.....
Just how far from 'out of the shower' are you?![]()
Oh Im still VERY wet my dear maggie ;]
Oh Im still VERY wet my dear maggie ;]

Yay!!
Now...how to keep you that way....![]()
*giggles*![]()
good things are back on topic. and i would so love to give you some attention sometime Kay. heh
D: Maggie holds the attention card. She must pass it to us for our help to be needed. xD I mean come on. Look at what a great job she's doing.

My skills are legendary, it is true....![]()

yes she seems to have things handled so far
I want some pussy sooo fucking bad. So last night I spent the night at my friends house just chilling and we're always playing around and smacking each others asses and grabbing each others boobs and shit but last night she like flashed me and she had the nicest tits. Oh man. They were great. And then she put on lingerie and sat in my lap and kissed me and it was awesome. Then she took it off and got out her PSP and started playing final fantasy. I was soo freaking horny I wanted to rip that thing our of her hands, rip her panties off, and start eating that pussy. But... no. Ugh. I need some pussy so bad. Yea..
...just thought I'd let you know.
Ok I'm going to go be naughty with Mike now. Talk to y'all later/in a bit/whichever comes first. :]
Ok I'm going to go be naughty with Mike now. Talk to y'all later/in a bit/whichever comes first. :]
Ok I'm going to go be naughty with Mike now. Talk to y'all later/in a bit/whichever comes first. :]
have fun madam. we'll be around when you get back lol
>:0
HEY. Don't make promises you can't keep.
You don't know if we won't suddenly be swallowed by miniature black holes.
well i know i'll be around.. i have nothing better to do unless i decide to go record myself playing video games so me and other people can commentate over them and then post them on an internet forum in the hopes of being entertaining