ilovetolickyou
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2009
- Posts
- 2,338
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ooo. Such a subtle approach.![]()
Ya well I like it slow
I would say that's what she said, but considering we're on a sex board, I don't think it would have nearly as much impact as I want.
I would say that's what she said, but considering we're on a sex board, I don't think it would have nearly as much impact as I want.
It sure is worth a try maybe![]()
Tank top and jean shortsIf i may ask, what are you wearing now ?![]()
Soooo when are we having sex again?
Tank top and jean shorts
as soon as possible
Hope i didn't bother you with the pm!Tank top and jean shorts
as soon as possible
Ugh.
I'm heading out for the time being. I suddenly don't feel like being here.
Cya all.
Edit: Huh. Nevermind. Still I think I should go for the time being. Bai guys.
BE GOOD, Licky!
Ah who am I kidding, be bad.
Tank top and jean shorts
as soon as possible
Awesome. Doggy style? Missionary?
xD (Came back for another post. I'll reply in a bit. FFXIII FTW)
Reverse cowgirl :]
:]Delicious.
that sounds like fun. when can i have a turn?

Oh it's loads of fun![]()
Leavin' cause of me baby cakes?
![]()

And these fine people deserve better than to listen to one sided bickering. <3:]
Oh it's loads of fun![]()

Laugh it up fuzzball.
=P I'm done taking everything with you seriously. It's not worth it
I'm just not one to damper the mood, that's all.And these fine people deserve better than to listen to one sided bickering. <3

You're nevvver ever one to dampen the mood.
Emo rages? Pshhhaw.![]()

Reverse cowgirl :]
You're nevvver ever one to dampen the mood.
Emo rages? Pshhhaw.![]()