Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Okay, first: Everyone knows JFK was suicide.
No one rides the Nessy, I car pool with the Yeti.
And I showered so I'm not foul.
And everybody knows the Illuminati is a red herring.
Speaking of the Yeti, how is that brother doing? We keep playing phone tag, and last I knew he had given up texting for lent.
He shaved.
He looks freaking ridiculous.

Oh my goodness, the only thing better than getting to see those pictures would be to get to see that in person. I am certainly glad I stayed up for it. Though tragically, now that I have stayed up to see the pictures, I am UP. What ever will I do?!
Goodness I have no idea...
I have a few ideas
Goodness I have no idea...
BTW I feel like I should steal your name because I would love to lick you!In all seriousness, where were you when I was living down around Texas?BTW I feel like I should steal your name because I would love to lick you!
In all seriousness, where were you when I was living down around Texas?BTW I feel like I should steal your name because I would love to lick you!

Hmmmm, maybe some other place I'll tell you![]()
Boo! Share with the class Faime! Don't be a bad boy or teacher will have to spank you.
Oh hey, I just got another idea!
I can guarantee we are thinking on the same lines now.![]()
I can guarantee we are thinking on the same lines now.![]()
Ohh! Tell me!!
