On The Hunt

X

xTerrax

Guest
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j341/bubblegumcrush/bb02.jpg

Name: Amy Myers
Age: 18
Occupation: Student

***​

The day started off relatively normal. Well, for a new girl anyway. Half of the year passed by already, so naturally I was already planning for the summer. Hopefully take a trip out of the city with some friends, as college was mere months away from this point. Even though I wasn't originally from Sherman High school, students welcomed me and I easily made friends. I got by school pretty easily, while I didn't get the most perfect grades, I wasn't anywhere near the worst.

Despite being in a rather large clique of students, I still didn't feel all that secure. I mean, most friends I've made were only interested in me because of my body. They didn't say it, but I knew it and it really got to me.

The moment I got to school however, things began feeling a bit odd. Guys I both knew and didn't began striking conversation with me for no apparent reason. Needless to say, I hurried off to my history class as soon as I got the chance.

I didn't know it at the time, but its all due to the fact that my best friend spilled the word that I never had a boyfriend before and quite frankly, have never really gotten intimate with a guy. It didn't take too long before the men at my school, students and teachers alike, made this competition to see who would claim me.

As if it was some sort of hunt.

((Open to one dominant male. This is my last thread for a while, so I'm looking for some long descriptive posts. Please PM me if you're interested in playing. Thanks! :) ))
 
Back
Top