Onanism anyone?

BlueMorpho said:
I've indulged twice today.


That sounded like you were dishing it out BM ;)

I admit I thought it was a Greek word but it seems it's Latin. In answer to your question, yes, a few times.
 
rubylips said:
That sounded like you were dishing it out BM ;)

I admit I thought it was a Greek word but it seems it's Latin. In answer to your question, yes, a few times.
I'm a classy girl. *spit*
I like fancy terms for my activities. *scratching crotch*
 
BlueMorpho said:
I'm a classy girl. *spit*
I like fancy terms for my activities. *scratching crotch*

LOL

You know scratching leads to onanism sometimes...or so I'm told ;)
 
Ruby Lips and Ravenous Rae - your av's have me teetering on the edge and I'm not sure where I'll spray - do you have any suggestions? :kiss:
 
Ladies, if any of your are onanating or have onanated recently, photos of the onanation would be most appreciated :devil:
 
tandoor said:
Ladies, if any of your are onanating or have onanated recently, photos of the onanation would be most appreciated :devil:
lmao! Ya never know unless you ask.
 
wally2450 said:
lmao! Ya never know unless you ask.
Exactly. If the onanation has truly taken place, I'd like to see photographic evidence of said onanation by the claimed onanator.
 
tandoor said:
Exactly. If the onanation has truly taken place, I'd like to see photographic evidence of said onanation by the claimed onanator.
I could show you pictures, but how would you know if it was from tonight and not earlier today? Or earlier this week? lol
 
BlueMorpho said:
I could show you pictures, but how would you know if it was from tonight and not earlier today? Or earlier this week? lol

Stop trying to confuse me :p
 
Third??? wow, that is usually more than my onanation (is that a word) total for a week!

BlueMorpho said:
Just went in for a third. :eek: with some help this time. :D
 
VaGentleOne said:
Third??? wow, that is usually more than my onanation (is that a word) total for a week!
I am a living testament to the cliche about newly divorced women. *shrug* Gotta do something with my spare time. lol
 
Well I have to say I was bad before I married, but since then, not near the need to do that all the time. But I can only think of a few times when I did three in one day, my poor skin would be raw. (OUCH)

BlueMorpho said:
I am a living testament to the cliche about newly divorced women. *shrug* Gotta do something with my spare time. lol
 
Back
Top