N NaughtyAngel69 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 16, 2011 Posts 687 Jul 18, 2011 #48,901 rbijon said: I have Strawberries Click to expand... enough for 3
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,902 NaughtyAngel69 said: want some strawberries Click to expand... Cases of whippedcream
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,904 NaughtyAngel69 said: enough for 3 Click to expand... juniata said: I have chocolate Click to expand... Life is lovely
NaughtyAngel69 said: enough for 3 Click to expand... juniata said: I have chocolate Click to expand... Life is lovely
N NaughtyAngel69 Literotica Guru Joined Jul 16, 2011 Posts 687 Jul 18, 2011 #48,906 juniata said: I have chocolate Click to expand... I want chocolate
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,907 juniata said: Sharing is sweet Click to expand... kissing is sweeter.............
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,909 Delicious three words..............MMMmmmmmm
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,911 NaughtyAngel69 said: kiss my neck Click to expand... .....my good pleasure...........
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,915 NaughtyAngel69 said: I want you Click to expand... Come to me...............
rbijon Literotica Guru Joined Jan 6, 2004 Posts 72,505 Jul 18, 2011 #48,917 NaughtyAngel69 said: is juniata there Click to expand... .....into the wind?
B bluebird25 Really Really Experienced Joined Dec 20, 2010 Posts 412 Jul 18, 2011 #48,918 do it.... now!
KnightWing Trouble... Joined Nov 3, 2001 Posts 17,018 Jul 21, 2011 #48,920 NaughtyAngel69 said: untie me honey Click to expand... Not a chance!
Cinner At home with LiteTouch10. Joined Jun 27, 2010 Posts 33,333 Jul 21, 2011 #48,925 You learn fast!